Our technical experts work on leading edge Sitecore solutions. They work with a range of internal and external specialists and as technical contact point for all involved stakeholders.
Flexible, with a wide ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments, you can share your skills effectively with other team members. In close collaboration with our frontend engineers, you will design API’s for the integration into modern frontend frameworks.
What will you be doing?
- Working closely with our Project Managers, Business Analysts, QA teams, and Solution Architects to own and deliver high quality and high performing solutions on time and on a budget to our clients
- Working with the Solution Architect, define highly detailed specifications for the technical solution
- Provide knowledge in the resolution of frontend and backend issues
- Setup the project development environment at the commencement of the project
- Code reviews with the development team
- Work independently with the client technical lead
- Prepare and execute demos and training sessions on the technical solution
- Write technical documentation for the delivered solution
- Production deployments
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings or certifications.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks and snacks at work or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje’s Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days