We are looking for the sharpest analytical expert to help us achieve our mission of helping our clients truly discover the power of marketing technology!
We are a network of more than 4,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 51 offices in 18 countries This job is for you who want to work with large, elaborate projects in an international environment, implementing industry-changing solutions based on the latest marketing technologies.
Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
This job is situated in our specialized business, strategy and data unit at Valtech, which is helping leading brands and companies in the world with realizing ambitious growth within industries spanning finance, Telcom, retail, media, and industry. Our clients choose us, because of our dedication to producing clear and measurable commercial results. A trait of which we take great pride. Among our clients are Novo Nordisk, Yousee, Telenor, Codan, OK, VELUX and Pandora. We take on commitment and clients across the world.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is Data Science, Analytics, Optimization & MarTech our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
What will be your mission?
You will be our primary Tag Management Consultant. You will be constantly on top of what is possible within Tag Management strategies and continuously educate yourself. You will be the go-to person for this subject and ensure that we are always updated and able to help our clients in the best way.
Your expertise will be vital for helping some of our top clients achieve their marketing potential. You will work as a consultant and a trusted advisor to make sure that the tag management implementation from Valtech always reaches top quality. You will become part of exceptional cross-functional teams that consist of both management consultants, strategy analysts, technology experts, and data analysts, to name a few.
You will take on the role of designing, implementing, auditing, and delivering high quality to our customers within tag management and other technical aspects of web analytics and tracking.
Your daily work-life will be formed around:
- Implementation work in our clients' Tag Management setups (mainly Tealium IQ, Adobe Launch, and Google Tag Manager)
- Specify data layer requirements to our clients' developers, support them in the implementation and validate the implementation
- Collaborate with the technical stakeholders at our client's organization to ensure high-quality tracking implementation that supports the commercial KPIs
- Deliver clear and actionable recommendations to improve and optimize Tag Management setups
- Establish and systematically perform processes to assess and validate data accuracy
We are looking for someone who has worked extensively with Tag Management and thrives as a consultant.
Furthermore, we are looking for someone who can say yes to the following:
- I have 3 years of experience from working with Tag Management
- You know Google Tag Manager, Adobe Launch or Tealium IQ - one is enough, but more are welcomed
- I have a technical and analytical mindset
- I can transform business needs into technical solutions
- I am a team player
- I can communicate with clients and other external stakeholders
- I am motivated to share my expertise with colleagues as well as clients and thrive to be a #1 subject matter expert
As a person, you have an eye for detail and have a structured approach to your work. You are ambitious, energetic, proactive, and like to get things done. You are a person with a passion for your work.
- The position is full-time
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.