Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 17 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
To further grow our Human Capital team Valtech Switzerland currently searches for a Talent Acquisition Specialist
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist (m/w/d)
- You are responsible in supporting the business to meet hiring needs and growth targets
- You manage end to end recruiting including; market research, sourcing, candidate assessment, offer negotiation and acceptance.
- You use a variety of methods to recruit and network with potential future Valtechees including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs
- You use innovative strategies to attract new talent to Valtech Switzerland
- You support to write and further improve internal Job Descriptions for open and ongoing roles within the business
- You support, advise and consult various hiring managers within different disciplines – hiring for a range of roles across different areas of the business (internal hires and freelance support roles)
- You support to provide excellent candidate experience for all applicants of Valtech Switzerland and work within the Talent Acquisition Team to develop and improve the process further
- You are a proactive recruiter and build long term relationships within the market in order to stay on top of the business’ needs and future hires
- You support to keep the inhouse internal database clean, up to date and compliant
- You work on a larger scale as part of the wider Human Capital Team and collaborate closely with HR Administration and Operations for Offers of Employment and furthermore onboarding
- The above is not exhaustive of all duties
What you offer
- You hold relevant experience within recruitment/ talent acquisition within technical IT roles within the Swiss market
- You have 4+ years within end-to-end recruitment from active candidate sourcing to offer closing
- You have a strong candidate network within the Swiss market- both with freelance and permanent talent
- You have a good understanding of Swiss Employment Law in relation to recruitment and hiring
- You understand how to work successfully and collaborate within a broader Talent team
- You are innovative and think of new ways of how to recruit, attract and employ new talent outside of the traditional model
- You are able to work both within a team environment and individually
- You are a proficient English communicator (German or French are highly desirable but not essential)
What we offer
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
Fair & Equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Winter Sports, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad Insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of Gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
Due to the Summer/holiday period please expect to receive a response to your application in up to 3 weeks.
Valtech does not accept applications through recruitment agencies for this position. All applications will be treated as direct applications.