We are looking for a passionate user experience designer with experience to align end-users needs, business objectives, design solutions, and platform capabilities. The successful candidate is a proactive person with strong communication skills.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years’ experience as a UX/UI/Visual designer at a digital agency designing websites, mobile applications, and other digital experiences.
- Experience using tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, Miro.
- Strong sense of visual design.
- Knowledge of Design Systems or complex product development environments.
- Thorough understanding of UX best practice principles. Research methods and Information Architecture.
- Highly collaborative team player who can operate in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Organized and can work autonomously and manage own workflow.
- Able to present to clients and senior stakeholders with confidence.
- Upper-Intermediate English
- You are the one that plans and leads the design process to ensure that every solution is born out of understanding the challenge that our clients are facing. That goes beyond just developing wireframes: you feel responsible for content, context and the customer journey and integrate them into your designs.
- An inspiration for your colleagues and a lead by example. You help your team members improve their understanding of the customer journey. Plan and carry out research to inform the design process, making sure that we challenge every assumption.
- Take part in UX/Discovery/Strategy workshops.
- Work closely with Development team, so they get heard and are involved in design solutions from early stage, to accommodate both a technically feasible product.
- Collaborate with multiple clients from around the world to work on refining and improving their digital experiences.
- Participate in the planning, research and design of digital experiences including websites and mobile apps for new clients.
- Understand requirements using methods such as user/stakeholder research, customer experience maps, personas, user journeys and conduct user testing.
- Create High and Low-Fi mock-ups and prototypes.
- Contribute to pitches and new business opportunities.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional internal/external trainings;
- professional certifications coverage — 100%;
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).