Are you driven by working with research work from a variety of perspectives, business, customer and business world? And use customer insights and experience mapping to create new services through innovative concept and interaction design? If so… Please continue reading - because you might be our new User Experience Consultant.
Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to our clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With our recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
As a UX consultant in Valtech you’ll be responsible for the overall user experience and structure of our products and therefore your focus will be on the end result. That’ll be everything from assisting in creating the concept, researching target audience groups, clearing expectations with clients and sparring with designers and developers. You are the one who makes sure that we create products with great user experience and that we deliver business value to our clients with that experience. You know when to ask the difficult questions and you know what to do to get those answers.
That means you’ll need to:
- Work with strategists and business analysts to define the right concept to meet business requirements and user needs.
- Create high- and low-fi mock-ups and prototypes.
- Facilitate or take part in workshops.
- Work with stakeholders to review the experience, concept and design
- Work closely with designers, product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest standards
The Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of experience with UX in a digital context
- Thorough understanding of UX best practice principles
- Basic understanding of frontend development is necessary, and you need to understand the importance on detains in visual design. You do not need to code!
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Figma, or similar
- Experience in working with designers to build and maintain design systems
- App and mobile experience
- Highly collaborative team player who can operate in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Organised and can work autonomously
- Able to present to clients and senior stakeholders with confidence.
- Preferably experience from a consultancy and client side
- Experience working with large complex organisations
- Self-motivated, structured, systematic, detailed and great sense of responsibility
- Outgoing & open-minded
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where flexibility comes with accountability
And here’s a little about us
As part of a global organization we have multi-cultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with freedom and sky-high opportunities - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.