We are looking for a Senior Web Frontend Engineer to join our numerous ongoing and new projects — ranging from enterprise content solutions, VR, mobile apps, and data services to experience-driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience, and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, automotive, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, FMCG, media & entertainment.
As a Senior Web Frontend Engineer, you will be a key member to implement web- and e-business-solutions for our international clients which are all well-known global brands.
What will you be doing?
- Development of high-quality software design and architecture
- Lead a development team and review code of other project team members
- Drive proof of concepts (PoC) of new technologies and frameworks
- Creating responsive implementations of designs based on state of the art best practices
- Working as an active team member in agile projects
What do we expect from you?
- Senior-level knowledge in Web Frontend Software development
- Highly skilled in at least one of the latest web UI frameworks like Bulma, Foundation, or Bootstrap
- Experience in node.js
- Experience with e-business projects
- Awareness of accessibility standards
- Knowledge about major development tools like GIT, Jenkins/Bamboo, Confluence, JIRA
- In a (hate-) love relationship with Webpack
- CMS knowledge is a plus
- Good communication skills in English
What do we offer in return?
We truly believe that only the constant growth of each consultant in terms of personal and professional skills is the key to individual and company success. Everything we do can be improved. We acknowledge our strengths and weaknesses, seek constructive feedback, and take steps to become better each day.
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
- Education Program
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training, mentorship, and certifications.
- Wellbeing Program
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
- 24 vacation days
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end-user experience, our client's businesses, and the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do