Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Senior Business Analyst?
Do you have experience managing enterprise website implementations and redesigns?
If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE DARE CARE
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
401K with match
Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
Senior Business Analyst
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for leading Valtech Project Teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful Content Management and Commerce solutions with the project team.
The Senior Business Analyst works closely with the team as they guide the direction of product development. Always looking out on industry trends, your role will be to participate in strategic planning, in collaboration with the client – Always the lookout for new trends in digital technologies and marketing, as well as strategic and political issues related to the client.
The Sr BA works and negotiates directly with the client stakeholders to analyze and transform business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs, and business value. They then guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
The Sr BA must have experience in delivering web-based solutions of varying complexity, and must deeply understand the nuances of complex technical, user experience-driven web projects within the iterative context.
What you will do:
- Guide the direction of product development in alignment with program/project vision and clients business objectives and KPIs.
- Leads business analysis activities based on industry trends, best practices and clients transformational needs.
- Plan and lead business workshops for strategic planning, product planning and requirements elicitation with the client.
- Is on the lookout for new trends in digital technologies and marketing, as well as strategic and industry issues related to the client.
- Is the person facilitating the understanding of the requirements between the client and the development team.
- Translates business needs into functional and technical requirements while ensuring the feasibility for implementation.
- Responsible for writing functional analysis for digital mandates including work sessions, in-depth research (investigation) of existing processes and technical documentation for the development team.
- Write documentation for users and conducts training sessions with the client.
What you should have:
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role, including 2 years in a consulting role.
- Experience of working on projects involving Commerce and CMS platforms (ex: Episerver, Sitecore, AEM, Hybris, Salesforce, etc.).
- Knowledge of headless CMS and Commerce services (Contentful, Commercetools) will be an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of all moving parts in a project team and be able to collaborate with an interdisciplinary team.
- Understanding of Commerce workflows and Content Management processes.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented with the information received from the client (objectives, requirements, limitations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including technical writing.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (including the project sponsor, managers and decision-makers, etc.).
- Ability to assess a situation and provide a personalized approach in response.
- Autonomy, openness, integrity and leadership are qualities that will be particularly appreciated!
- Knowledge of VersionOne, Wrike, JIRA and confluence platforms (a plus).
- Ability to lead User Acceptance Testing with client team and collaborate with QA team.
- Experience of working on projects using Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum) and working knowledge of the full project lifecycle.
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?