Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for leading Valtech Project Teams to drive the project vision, objectives and take ultimate ownership for delivering impactful Content Management and Digital Portal solutions with the project team.
The Senior Business Analyst works closely with the team as they guide the direction of product development. Always looking out on industry trends, your role will be to participate in strategic planning, in collaboration with the client – Always the lookout for new trends in digital technologies and marketing, as well as strategic and political issues related to the client.
The Sr BA works and negotiates directly with the client stakeholders to analyze and transform business objectives into a backlog of prioritized user stories based on market data, internal needs, and business value. They then guide and support one or more cross-functional project teams by owning the vision for a release, deciding the priority and details of features to build, accepting features after implementation, and accepting the release.
The Sr BA must have experience in delivering web-based solutions of varying complexity, and must deeply understand the nuances of complex technical, user experience-driven web projects within the iterative context. The Sr BA must have knowledge of data and content modeling.
What you will do:
- Guide the direction of product development.
- Leads analysis activities on industry trends.
- Participate in strategic planning, in collaboration with the client.
- Is on the lookout for new trends in digital technologies and marketing, as well as strategic and political issues related to the client.
- Is the person facilitating the understanding of the requirements between the client and the development team.
- Translates business needs into functional and technical requirements while ensuring the feasibility for implementation.
- Responsible for writing functional analyzes for digital mandates including work sessions, in-depth research (investigation) of existing processes and technical documentation for the development team.
- Writes documentation for users and conducts training sessions with the client.
What you should have:
- 5 plus years of experience in a similar role, including 2 years in a consulting role.
- Knowledge of Transactional and CMS type platforms (ex: Sitecore, AEM, Hybris, Salesforce, etc.).
- Knowledge of headless CMS and Commerce services (Contentful, Commercetools)
- Ability to work with an interdisciplinary team and to position oneself as much to contribute as to complement it.
- Rigorous and detail-oriented with the information received from the client (objectives, requirements, limitations).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, including technical writing.
- Ability to work with different stakeholders (including the project sponsor, managers and decision-makers, etc.).
- Ability to assess a situation and provide a personalized approach in response.
- Autonomy, openness, integrity and leadership are qualities that will be particularly appreciated!
- Knowledge of JIRA and confluence platforms (a plus)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum) and knowledge of the full project lifecycle.
- 3+ years working on software projects following Agile methodologies
- Nice to have experience with Digital Marketing/Content Management/Customer Experience Management solutions for public facing websites and portals (for example, Sitecore)
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!