Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Senior Digital Strategist?
Do you have experience managing enterprise website implementations and redesigns?
If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
SENIOR DIGITAL STRATEGIST
Our Senior Digital Strategist will stop at nothing to inspire even more conceptual innovation and impact. This role will serve as a catalyst for creative results for clients, and inspiration for great work and strong culture internally.
The Senior Digital Strategist will partner with the rest of our Experience Team in order to deliver relevant, timely, and specific results across all industries. You will work both on client work and prospective business opportunities, so the ability to pivot and balance is key.
What you will do:
- An active contributor throughout the pre-sales, discovery, and subsequent phases of a project lifecycle. Works to understand, prioritize, and action on the business objectives and customer needs of each client, whether B2B, B2C, or B2B2C
- Gather and assess data and themes that define the client’s competitive advantage, looking both inside industry and at comparable business models in adjacent spaces. Use these to validate or create positioning that concisely captures the essence of a value proposition and builds consensus among diverse stakeholders
- Provide clear and concise insights based on a balance of empathetic and direct research methodology including primary and secondary, qualitative and quantitative. User testing experience a strong bonus
- Plan, organize, lead, and draw insights from interviews and workshops with stakeholders, consumers, B2B customers, cross-departmental groups, and agency partners
- Determine and design personas and customer journeys that align with concrete and best-practice inputs. These must align to core business objectives and bring omni-channel thinking to account for all key touchpoints
- Bring a bias-free, best-practice based, point-of-view to your cross-functional team and extend that to client’s for shared goal setting
- Draw out client’s unspoken needs and competing commitments in order to reach consensus and meet aggressive deadlines
- Balance the needs of multiple projects, deliverables, timelines, fellow strategists, and colleagues from across disciplines, both technical and experiential
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with internal clients as well as with external production partners and/or vendor
- Ability to work late or on weekends if needed (occasional travel required)
- Work in collaboration with the VP Strategy & Experience to estimate time and efforts for new projects
- Participate to sales pitch meetings and proposals as an effectively heard and subtlety seen voice
What you should have:
- 5+ years’ experience in strategy, preferable within an agency or consultancy environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or digital communications required
- Strong business background, including an MBA, is preferred
- Strong exposure to digital strategy and experience design, with preference for direct experience in aspects of customer experience strategy, UX, and creative
- User testing experience a strong bonus
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite as well as Keynote
- Proven track record showing numerous successful projects
- Self-starter / ability to work well with high-level direction
- Ability to meet fast-turnaround deadlines early or on time
- Organized and effective at following instructions
- Charisma to drive client engagement and positive attitude
- Strong work ethic and inclination to join a fast-paced company
- A strong voice that balances clear direction with actionable steps
- Excellent client rapport and presentation skills
- A master communicator. You know how to get your point across to anyone who will listen and your passion and enthusiasm motivate your colleagues to innovate
- Speed and crunch time are your friends. Moving targets, multiple projects, competing commitments, and stakeholders of every flavor – bring them on. You don’t just survive in fast-paced environments, you thrive in them