Senior Sales Executive
We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience
Valtech Switzerland are currently on the search for a Senior Sales/ Account Executive
- We are looking for a convincing sales personality to strengthen our sales team for the Swiss Market.
- In this function, you can use your extensive experience and network in the area of results-oriented use of the Internet to acquire new and existing customers.
- You are responsible for all aspects of lead generation until key account management, from the evaluation of potential customers to the presentation of existing services to the successful conclusion at the client.
- You will also accompany the newly acquired customers in the corresponding projects and build a sustainable relationship with them.
- You care about the people around you and the quality of work we sell and deliver
- You dare to innovate, challenge the status-quo and provide state of the art solutions to our clients.
- You share your knowledge and experience with our clients, your team, your projects and the people around you.
What you bring
- At least five years of experience in sales, conception or consulting-intensive services or solutions
- Completed studies at university / FH, preferably with a focus on marketing / Sales / information management
- Communicative and flexible sales personality
- Driven and ambitious, focused on success
- Strong communication skills both within German and English (written and spoken)- FR/IT- highly desirable but not essential
- Convincing appearance at management level and stylish in the writing of texts in German and English
- Professional appearance in an international work environment
- Good knowledge of internet technologies, tools and products in the online market
- Analytical thinking and structured way of working
- Success orientated, assertive with a strong team player attitude.
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Valtech Switzerland does not work with Recruitment Agencies for this position. Any unsolicited applications through agencies will be treated as direct applications.