Service Delivery Manager
Location: UK - Hybrid / Remote Working
A few words about us:
First things first… What will you become a part of? Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. With expertise across experience design, technology and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimise business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimisation, clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality. We are a network of more than 5,000 makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 50+ offices in 22 countries.
The Service Delivery Manager will support the Senior Delivery Manager for a key client in the travel sector. The project will be working on developing and supporting a new service, with delivery and operational support running in parallel, ensuring the live service remains operational and any incidents are investigated and resolved in a timely manner.
The Senior Delivery Manager will be the budgetary lead for the project but the Service Delivery Manage will require knowledge of forecasting and the project budget to support.
The Service Delivery Manager will be the Client's trusted point of contact for service concerns and initial point of escalation; therefore the role requires a team player, who is used to interacting at different levels both internally and with stakeholders and clients.
What you will be doing:
- Ensuring the service is being seamlessly delivered to the client,
- Acting as the primary service management contact for the customer,
- Monitoring the service and working with the team to resolve any incidents that occur,
- Chairing Service Review meetings with clients, and preparation/interpretation of report inputs to the session,
- Leading service delivery, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently,
- Assessing customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services,
- Supporting at agile ceremonies; stand-ups, retrospectives, and chairing where the Senior Delivery Manager is unavailable,
- Ensuring a Service Improvement Plan is in place to address any risks relating to delivery of service in line with the Contract and the Service levels,
- Ensuring all engagements drive the customers experience in line with the customer contracted services, managing customer expectations,
- Gathering customer roadmap intelligence and provide an update to internal stakeholders to ensure any commercial opportunities are identified,
- Undertaking the management and oversight of the Service Levels in accordance with Service Level Agreement,
- Coordinating and executing of monthly, quarterly, and annual Service Review Meetings, face-to-face and remotely, in accordance with the provisions of SLAs and Service Schedule,
- Providing on-going analysis of reports, performance, and trends, generating appropriate and timely recommendations, stating risks to both the customer and the business
- Experience working in a Service Delivery Manager role supporting live digital solutions
- An understanding and experience of working within an Agile environment, with solid understanding of the ceremonies performed
- Forecasting and budget management
- Demonstrate understanding of common customer service tools and processes
- Managing contractual performance of services within agreed SLA, and influencing action required to mitigate or remediate SLA breach
- Able to work on own initiative, making effective decisions and collaborate within a team dynamic
- Commercially astute, with excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- ITIL qualification/s
- Excellent business and relationship management skills.
- Exposure to agile working with development teams.
What can you expect from us:
At Valtech you’ll become part of our exceptional team of more than 5,000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and engineers. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication. We transform by doing and insanely passionate about improving the end user experience. We are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risks. And we care deeply about one another, our clients, and the world around us.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
Here at Valtech we’re big believers that our staff are our most important asset, and as such we want to make sure we look after you. As well as all the usual corporate benefits (hybrid & flexible working, pension, life insurance, 25 days holiday, phone, laptop, BUPA private healthcare & dental etc), we pride ourselves on our commitment to continuous learning and development, which means you’ll have a clear growth and development path, alongside access to professional coaching and online learning courses.
You’ll be joining an inclusive and diverse workforce, working on truly exciting projects with collaborative teams at a local and global level, with a big focus on health and social well-being (free office lunches, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, eye tests, Flu Jab, regular Company Days and staff parties).
We appreciate that interviews can be daunting. At Valtech we aim to make the interview process an approachable, two-way conversation, that allows us to get to know you and for you to get to know us. As part of our efforts to ensure the recruitment process is fair and consistent, we have put in place measures and initiatives to ensure we are not rating people differently due to our own bias.
If you would like to know more about our recruitment framework, click here.
Diversity and Inclusion at Valtech
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
As part of this work, we’re sharing an optional anonymous survey with you after your application. This survey will help us better understand the people who apply to work at Valtech. It'll help us see how different demographics progress through our hiring process, and where we need to make improvements to give them a better chance of succeeding. If you choose to fill it out, all of the information you give us is:
- Voluntary. And we've included a "prefer not to say" option for every question. It'd be helpful if you still fill out the survey even if you choose "prefer not to say" for every question, as it's useful for us to understand & record this. We won't know if you choose to fill this survey in or not
- Anonymous to Valtech. We can't tie your responses to you and they won't make a difference to the outcome of your application. We'll only use grouped responses for equal opportunities monitoring in our hiring process
For more information on how we'll use this data, please read our candidate privacy notice.
By filling out the survey, you agree that we can use your responses for the purposes we've mentioned above.