We are looking for a Service Delivery Manager – Financial Systems to join our network of more than 6.000 doer’s and maker’s working out from our 60+ offices in 22 countries.
Valtech has established itself as one of the largest independent global groups aiming at creating digital experiences that improve human lives while transforming the future of our clients’ businesses. We work with some of the world’s best-known brands from across the retail, manufacturing, distribution, mobility, travel, health, public and finance sectors. And our promise to the market is that we get things done. Together. We transform by doing!
The ideal candidate's skills
What you’ll be doing
The Service Delivery Manager will ensure support issues with our finance systems are dealt with in a timely manner by the appropriate person, to include, but not limited to the following:
- Line manager for the IT Shared Service centre team, based in India and North Macedonia
- Work with the team to agree and define SLAs for service desk
- Run regular reports to measure performance against define SLAs, provide analysis and identify areas for improvement, eg to improve efficiency by identifying/removing bottlenecks
- Monitor case resolution against SLAs and chase up where required
- Global comms for service desk (as part of rollout and for ongoing improvements)
- Triage issues to ensure appropriate prioritisation of time and resources
- Work with team to identify FAQs and ensure training documentation /other resources are created to meet these needs
- Cross-team liaise and coordination eg to ensure the best person for the task is working on it, to ensure someone is covering in case of absence, and to ensure everyone know what everyone else is doing (so we are not all wasting our time working on the same thing)
- Monitor system warnings and provide analysis (eg OData limit warning, etc)
- Monitor system error notifications and resolve (eg emails and invoices not received due to typos on email addresses)
- Provide reports, analyse, action quarterly governance audits, and provide governance information to auditors when required
Our preferred candidate
- Experienced in supporting business system tools, ideally time entry, project tracking and/or financial tools
- Service delivery experience in an enterprise finance environment
- Documenting process and business tools
- Change management experience
Additionally, on the softer skills side you will …
- Be comfortable working independently, and able to manage own time effectively
- Enjoy working in a small team, reaching out for help as and when required
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- Have a customer service mindset with strong interpersonal skills to develop a rapport and credibility with users with a variety of roles and seniority
- Be confident communicating with system superusers throughout the business, particularly finance users
- Have good analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Be keen to learn new systems and be able to pick up new concepts quickly
Valtech is growing – both organically and through acquisition to ensure we provide a high quality service of support for our business tools, we’ve identified the need for a Service Delivery Manager within the Finance Systems team.
To support our core business processes we use Oracle Cloud ERP, Oracle NetSuite OpenAir and Salesforce CRM in a tightly integrated environment.
The Service Delivery Manager role will ensure support issues are triaged and support efficiently by the applicable team member.
It’s important to understand that we do not have all the answers today. You will be a senior and experienced team member able to problem solve and contribute towards the continuous improvement and evolution of our processes and tools.
At Valtech we have embraced hybrid working and this role is no exception. However, there may be the need to travel a few times a year.
You will be part of our Global Business Applications Team and report into the Group VP, Business Integration. You will work in an international environment and closely together with your passionate and talented team colleagues located in different countries across the group.
What do we offer in return?
- Private health insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless, we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
- Education program
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with training and certification.
- Wellbeing program
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
- Free beverages
Enjoy free coffee, drinks, and snacks at work, or join one of our famous company dinners.
- Work from home
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Wherever you feel you can be most comfortable and productive as well, we make sure to respect your choice.
- Social events
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Ski trips, carting, laser-tag, wine tasting, picnics, cooking classes… you name it – we’ve done it! There are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
- Baby bonus
- Wedding bonus
- Valtech awards
- Competitive conditions
Besides a competitive salary and 24 days of vacation, you will join annual company events with the whole team.
- Challenging projects
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
- Cool colleagues
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
- Honest feedback
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together
Our company values
We SHARE our knowledge with our clients and colleagues all over the world. We value different opinions and embrace open discussions. We DARE to go into unknown territories. We dare to speak up and be totally honest. We CARE about the end-user experience, about our clients' businesses, and about the quality of the things we make. We want to make the world a better place through the work we do.