We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
We are looking for a Service Level Manager based in our Dallas, TX office.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Create and implement a robust, pragmatic service management strategy to serve the needs of our customers.
- Review and manage the Service Request Backlog as needed to ensure all service requests are correctly prioritized, scheduled and moved through the system as desired.
- Triage, coordinate and schedule resources for service requests.
- Manage the workflow of all service requests.
- Manage activities of all resources.
- Check with each resource at the end of the day and note all issues requiring priority attention.
- Follow company standards and procedures.
- Track all work billable for the technical team.
- Provide clients with one-to-one or one-to-many customer service as needed.
- Create a suite of meaningful service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s) based on genuine business priorities.
- Provide status reports on a regular basis and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provide an excellent example of customer service on all levels for the company.
- Mentor technical team on any aspect of their position.
- Setup and report on service level agreements
- Advise clients on service management topics during pre-sales and service delivery
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- A seasoned IT service management leader with experience establishing pragmatic ITIL service management frameworks
- A collaborative, individual with experience of working with large-scale global IT managed service providers.
- A proven leader with highly developed people skills, you will demonstrate the ability to build new teams and to create a shared, strategic vision for the future of IT services.
- Experience with Customer Service, Management, Leadership, Staffing, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Decision Making, Critical Thinking, Teamwork, Attention to Detail, Analytical Thinking, Time Management, Working Under Pressure.
- Programming languages (C#, .NET, JAVA)
- Cloud Experience (Azure, AWS)
- Sitecore Experience a strong asset
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees in 38 offices worldwide. In North America we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
Up for the challenge?
Then we will be more than happy to hear from you. Send us your resume and give us a bit of writing about yourself and your motivation to work for Valtech.