Here’s what you will be doing
Attached to one of our client teams, you will be involved in transformation projects based on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) solutions. As an SFCC developer, you will work within a team on continuous improvement, new developments and maintenance of our applications for those customers.
Having benefited from a meaningful first-hand development experience on the SFCC platform, you will take care of all or part of the customer’s projects’ integration, acting as a developer on an SFCC-supported e-commerce, CMS, DAM, Analytics platform.
Your technical background is focused on Java standards and their Cloud implementation.
During the course of your missions, you will be led to:
- Perform code analysis & develop patches/new platform modules’ features
- Be actively involved into applicative evolutions
- Be involved in code reviews
- Implement SFCC development best practices within the project
- Perform incidents analyzation and processing
- Write test plans for the integration platform
- Take part in the technical validation of evolutive batches’ integration
So, what are we looking for?
With an IT background, you have a strong 4+ years of experience in Java/JEE development and are proficient with SFCC. Front-end development is also an interest of yours.
You have at least 2+ years of actual SFCC experience (Demandware, SFCC 10.x…)
You are familiar with automated tests and performance tests, Java application profiling, systems tuning and code optimization.
Being proficient in English is preferred as you will evolve in a multicultural background.