Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints, whilst optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
We are a network of more than 3,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 45 offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
Visit us: www.valtech.com
Experience: 3-5 Years
Primary Skills: Digital Server Connection, ISML, ISML Tags, JQuery, Grunt, Gulp, SASS,LESS, HTML, HTML5, Friendly Web Development
Secondary Skills: Understanding of Sitegenisis, Firebug, Configuration, SFCC Forms, Form handling
Desired Skills: Concepts of Catalog
DETAIL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with creative and backend developers to design ISML page templates and structure
- Identify various pages, content slots, and other style-related components
- Structuring ISML files based on the design wireframes
- Creating the pages using CSS webpage layouts and vast knowledge in usability and accessibility concept
- Implement DOM (Document Object Model) to use in interacting with objects in HTML, XHTML and XML documents
- Creating content slots, content assets and integrating the same with storefront
- Integrating third party UI to a storefront with the help of UI developers without breaking the site design structure.
- A better understanding of product creation and configuration from SFCC Business Manager
- Identifying and resolving functionality related issues, mainly in the store front end
- Support and enforce best practices for content layout, navigation, and site architecture for a simple to complex web applications or websites.
- Work closely with architects, developers, and managers.
- Work closely with back end developers and help integrate the design in the overall project
- Be detail-oriented and very self-motivated
- Ensure services are delivered as per SLAs
- Unit testing design and frontend elements and come up with issues that may affect customers and suggestions for better customer’s shopping experience
- Good understanding of SFCC platform and SiteGenesis design & wireframes
- Extensive experience in designing professional UI web applications using front-end technologies like HTML/HTML5, AJAX, JQuery, JSON
- Good understanding of styling best practices on SFCC
- Understanding on Business Manager features like configuration of Slots, Content Assets
- Better understanding and working knowledge on Sass CSS extension language
- Good understanding of responsive driven web design
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Expert in identifying and resolving issues
- Experience in working Support projects at SFCC is a plus.
- 2 to 4 years Experience in SFCC Projects
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer Certification is a plus
• Salesforce Support Certification (SPT101) is a plus.
- Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication