Picture this! You’re part of a dedicated and global multidisciplinary client team of more than 100 consultants and developers that operate from Paris. Your team is devoted to or alternates between critical work streams each served by one or more teams. You coach marketers to adopt best practices and attack digital opportunities. You work with creative agencies from all geographies to challenge the norm while exploiting past work. You develop innovative websites/e-commerce/apps/campaigns and much more for the next-gen retail space. You run the most advanced library of components/templates for fast execution of new sites/apps. You solicit local requirements, adapt solutions and roll-out to numerous markets. You crunch and exploit data to innovate the experience of consumers and marketers to redefine context marketing.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Our client is a world leader in its industry and looking to disrupt how its 75 brands interact digitally with consumers. Or in plain English. You get to work on one of the most ambitious of all digital transformations ever seen!
Let’s talk career path for a moment. This job is for you, if you’re a Senior Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) Developer looking to make the jump to Lead Developer or if you’re already working as a SFCC Architect and is ready for more and new challenges. You want to work with larger and more complex projects in an international environment. You want to have a wider sphere of influence and implement solutions with industry-changing implications based on the newest technologies. Sounds interesting? Read on.
Here’s what we can offer:
- You will orchestrate large, complex SFCC e-commerce projects for our large international clients. The stakes will be high, as will be their expectations, and you will be expected to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries
- You’ll take the lead developer role in the team, while at the same time grow and motivate your developer colleagues around you
- You’ll be a trusted advisor to our clients – not ”just a developer”
- You will work with the newest technologies, including Salesforce SFRA architecture
- You’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- You will work across development platforms, and have the opportunity to develop and/or hone your skills on the world’s leading e-commerce platforms
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have an educational background as an engineer or a master’s degree in Computer Science. You are a Certified SFCC Developer.
- You have 5+ years’ experience as an SFCC Developer, and you have been lead on several SFCC-based development projects
- Maybe you’re a SFCC MVP or have ambitions of becoming one in the near future
- You have documented experience with SFCC 10.x
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integration to e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third-party integrations
- You have extensive experience with MVC and LINK
- You’re ready and is expected to roll up your sleeves and code in order to get the job done on a daily basis
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability
- You’re fluent in English, both written and oral