Picture this! You’re part of a dedicated and global multidisciplinary client team of more than 100 consultants and developers that operate from Paris. Your team is devoted to or alternates between critical work streams each served by one or more teams. You coach marketers to adopt best practices and attack digital opportunities. You work with creative agencies from all geographies to challenge the norm while exploiting past work. You develop innovative e-commerce sites or apps and much more for the next-gen retail space. You run the most advanced library of components/templates for fast execution of new sites/apps. You solicit local requirements, adapt solutions and roll-out to numerous markets. You technically conceive solutions to innovate the experience of customers and marketers to redefine context marketing.
Sounds pretty awesome, right?
Our client is a world leader in its industry and looking to disrupt how its 75 brands interact digitally with consumers. Or in plain English. You get to work on one of the most ambitious of all digital transformations ever seen!
Here’s what we can offer:
- You will technically orchestrate large, complex SFCC e-commerce projects for our large international clients. The stakes will be high, as will be their expectations, and you will be expected to deliver solid and thoughtful architectures and solutions that challenge existing digital boundaries
- You’ll take the lead developer role in the team, as such you will carry out the technical design of the solution, present it to our client, organize developments, carry out code reviews, while at the same time grow and motivate your developer colleagues around you
- You’ll be a technical referent to our clients – not ”just a developer”
- You will work with the newest technologies, including SFRA (Storefront Reference Architecture) or Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud
- You’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM
- You will work across development platforms, and have the opportunity to develop and/or hone your skills on the world’s leading e-commerce platforms
The Ideal Candidate
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You have an educational background as an engineer or a master’s degree in Computer Science. You are a Certified SFCC Developer. SFCC Architect certifocation is a plus
- You have 5+ years’ experience as an SFCC Developer, and you have been lead on several SFCC-based development projects
- You have documented experience with SFCC 10.x and SFRA or Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integration to e.g. ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third-party integrations (Cybersouce, Akeneo, WebInterpret, UPS, etc.)
- You have extensive experience with MVC and LINK
- You’re ready and is expected to roll up your sleeves and code in order to get the job done on a daily basis (around 60% of your day)
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability
- You’re fluent in English, both written and oral
- Being fluent in French could be a plus !