Valtech is a global digital agency focused on business transformation. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with their consumers across digital and physical touchpoints, whilst optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We deliver innovation with a purpose. While our expertise is experience design, technology, and marketing, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients. Challenges where we re-imagine the customer journey and build new connected experiences. Challenges where we make data work in this new era and help our clients transform the way they operate and optimize business-critical digital platforms for multichannel commerce and marketing.
From discovery to optimization clients trust Valtech to remove complexity and deliver innovative, frictionless solutions that close the experience gap between customer expectation and reality.
We are a network of more than 3,000+ makers, thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers spanning 5 continents with 45 offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
Experience: 8-12 Years
Primary Skills: SFCC Platform, Architect & Tech Design, Enterprise & Omni Channel & Digital Commerce
Secondary Skills: 3rd Party Integration Knowledge, CI/CD/DevOps concepts, Understanding of Enterprise digital ecosystem
Desired Skills: Hands-On in Backend code, Frontend, Mocha/Chai/TDD/BDD
DETAIL ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Build Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC, aka, Demandware) Practice responsibility and accountability:
- Be part of Core Team for SFCC in Valtech world, build competency in SFCC with Valtech APAC region
- Build capacity in SFCC in Shanghai office
- Define and set up technical standards for SFCC solutions, setup tools, and systems required for excelling in SFCC
- SFCC Sales Support:
- Assist in SFCC sales efforts: solution proposal building, estimating, planning, and customer interactions
- Define and refine ideas of accelerators that can provide a competitive advantage to Valtech in the sales process; build accelerators in MVP evolutions
- Delivery responsibility and accountability:
- Conceptualize, architect, and design solutions for customers that meet customer business objectives, cost, timeline, quality, and MVP
- Lead project delivery from a technology perspective
- Possible co-locate with client-side team on-site
- SFCC B2C architecture, implementation, and rollout experience
- Enterprise-grade implementation of SFCC including the integration of internal and external apps to deliver an Omni-channel experience
- Hands-on in backend code of SFCC
- Experienced in conducting workshops with customer team
- Domain: Retail, pure play e-commerce B2C
Experienced in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban or Lean) applied to both project delivery and development processes
Leadership: Can confidently perform tech lead and architect role; Conflict resolution skills; Can coach & mentor the team; can proactively initiate good development practice
Language: Proficient in English for both verbal and written communication
Soft skills: Effective verbal and written communication skills; Ability to explain a technical concept clearly to stakeholders of different types and levels.