We are looking for a Sitecore Consultant to join our growing global team. Numerous ongoing and new projects – ranging from enterprise content solutions, mobile apps, data services to experience driven enterprise e-commerce, user experience and marketing. Global opportunities to work with different industry verticals: retail & luxury, financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive, media & entertainment.
The Ideal Candidate
- proficient in Sitecore, ASP.Net, C#;
- minimum 3 years of Sitecore hands-on development experience;
- strong knowledge on OOPs concepts;
- experience in integrating OOB modules;
- strong knowledge on source control systems such as GitHub etc.;
- results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure;
- ability to collaborate with team members and can work independently;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- experience with other enterprise level CMS or ecommerce solutions;
- experience with Sitecore Commerce a strong plus;
- Sitecore developer certification – would be a huge plus.
As a Sitecore Developer within our company you will be facing interesting questions about the implementation of large-scale software systems that need to handle daily challenges of scaling, resilience and performance. This is a day in the life of our experienced Sitecore Developers:
- You work with the newest technologies, including Sitecore CMS 8;
- You’re an advisor to our clients – not” just a developer”;
- You’ll work on complex digital solutions for large international customers. The stakes are high, as are their expectations;
- You’ll work with integration to other business critical systems like ERP, CRM, DAM and PIM;
- You have the opportunity to work on multiple enterprise platforms and technologies.
As a consultant you are expected to develop expertise both in technology and the means to communicate complex concepts and rationale to non-techies. We’ll encourage and support this with frequent opportunities to share ideas internally. We also have consultants frequently deliver at regional, national and global conferences.
What Balance Means to Us
- a modern office, comfortable work environment, and the best available tools;
- business trips to Europe/US;
- 20 working days of vacation;
- medical insurance;
- sick leave (up to 20 days a year);
- unpaid leave (up to 20 days a year);
- paid days off (2 days);
- private entrepreneur leave (2 days);
- ability to work from home;
- professional certifications coverage - 100% (successfully passed);
- English classes;
- sport hobbies compensation;
- ability to participate in Global Valtech R&D initiatives (AR/VR projects and IoT projects).
Insight into Valtech Ukraine
In Valtech Ukraine our teams are mostly focused on technical delivery of enterprise level projects for Retail, Finance, FMCG and Hospitality verticals. We closely work with our European and other global colleagues to accelerate digital transformations for our clients. We are 200+ consultants and we deliver experiences from Kyiv, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Chernihiv and Chernivtsi.