For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Sitecore Developer.
Our technical experts work on leading edge Sitecore solutions. They work with a range of internal and external specialists and as technical contact point for all involved stakeholders.
Flexible, with a wide ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge up to date with new developments, you can share your skills effectively with other team members. In close collaboration with our frontend engineers, you will design APIs for the integration into modern frontend frameworks. You will also be involved in consulting our clients on ways of working and how to best use the technology stack to deliver business value.
- Very good knowledge of the Sitecore Experience Manager. Experience with the Experience Database, Profile or Analytics is a plus
- Good understanding of modern frontend technologies like Vue.js, React or Angular and how to structure the CMS APIs for those. Development experience with some of those frameworks is a big plus
- Good knowledge about hosting .NET solutions on Azure or on-premise
- Quick learner and willing to continuously learn new technologies
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
This role might be for you if you have…
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a similar track record
- At least three years of experience in the development of complex web solutions and web sites, preferably with an enterprise content management system
- Solid foundation in C# development with the .NET framework and experience in design patterns such as MVC. Preferably experience with
- Sitecore Helix design principles and conventions for development
- Experience in building custom SQL databases with the .NET entity framework
- Experience in code quality assurance with GIT flow, code review, unit tests and preferably test automation frameworks
- Understanding of the continuous integration and deployment process of Sitecore customizations with Jenkins
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.