Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
As an Ecommerce Solution Architect you will be an active member on client project teams playing a hands-on role in producing client solutions. You will be encouraged to continue to develop your skills, share your knowledge with team members and peers and effectively lead a project stream on a project. Your contribution to the success of our client work will rely on the skills and responsibilities you bring to each project.
A successful Ecommerce Solution Architect is highly adaptable, shows strong initiative, is able to work independently, has a driving desire to grow professionally towards specific goals, and is energized by working in a team environment. This position requires a focus on client success, client-facing skills and a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and software development lifecycle. You must be a self-motivated individual and take pride in delivering high quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
What you will do:
- Lead an Ecommerce project, from design to delivery
- Act as a sales engineer both for new Ecommerce projects and within existing client accounts; assess client requests and propose solutions, estimates and alternatives
- Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios.
- Position solutions and options to client business stakeholders
- Lead development process, solution design and build implementation towards the on-budget, on-time, high quality delivery of client projects.
- Play a direct role in client communications and expectation/scope management.
- Participate in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance criteria.
- Play a senior consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise; working towards industry visibility.
- Work with project and account managers to build project plans and timelines.
- Direct development methodology and play a role of technical leader within the team.
- Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness & client satisfaction.
- Supervise, mentor and coach Senior Developers
- Act as a positive and supportive force within the team.
What you should have:
- Successful delivery of Ecommerce projects
- Ability to coordinate activities needed to launch a successful Ecommerce project
- Client-facing experience
- Ability to communicate, produce documentation, prepare and lead client sessions, etc.
- Ability to sell technical concepts, sell our team and our capabilities to business stakeholders
- Working experience with a leading Ecommerce platform(s) including but not limited to:
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Sitecore Commerce
- Episerver Commerce
- Designing technical architecture, including:
- Solution architecture of ecommerce systems and integrations
- Solution infrastructure, including recommending and validating servers, databases, load balancing, performance metrics, etc.
- Knowledge of agile principles – scrum, backlog, etc.
- Agency experience a plus
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!