- You will connect e-commerce with technology. You understand the role and impact of a technical solution and knows how to explain it.
- You are a partner for our clients at a technical strategic level.
- You advise our clients which technical solutions that will suit their architecture and digital ambitions best.
- You are responsible to show our clients how the most suitable solution will work in their real work situation, and the things they need to consider.
- You ensure the long-term quality and technical continuity
- You work on project proposals and pitches
- You will work within digital transformation projects and you will fulfil the technical expertise within that
What we ask for
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a technical consulting environment
- You have extensive knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud and Analytics Cloud
- You also have in-depth knowledge of website marketing and analyses
- The ability to develop creative solutions to problems
- You’re familiar with Web-services, SOA, Application servers, HTML, CSS, Java and integration with back-end systems
- You have strong verbal and writing skills
- You enjoy advising clients on how to establish their technical proposition and architecture
- You know how to connect with our clients on a strategic level
- You like to take initiatives and come up with valuable solutions
And one other thing: we believe in forming integrated working partnerships with our clients. This means that while you’ll typically work out of your ‘home’ Valtech office in the Netherlands, you will occasionally be expected to work at the client’s location or at another of our offices. So you’ll need to be flexible. But it does also give you a great opportunity to extend your network.
What we offer
As part of our multidisciplinary teams, you enjoy significant freedom. We work hard, laugh a lot and we are proud of what do. We regularly seek the edges of innovation and creativity during our Labs sessions, and we support your development through our internal Academy. There are also plenty of fun things to do as colleagues. These include ending the week every Friday afternoon with an office drink, and you can take part in activities organised by our staff association (ski trips, parties, city trips and sports activities). You can read more about our terms of employment here.
No recruitment agencies please. We’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.