- You will connect e-commerce with technology. You know how to write code to set up an experience targeting for our clients
- You lead consultative engagements with our clients, exploring their technical and business challenges
- You advise our clients concerning implementation, adoption, operation and expansion of Adobe Analytics, Target and Audience Manager
- You will create a requirements list with functional and technical specs that define and support the best solution
- You ensure the long-term quality and technical continuity
- You work on project proposals and pitches
- You will work within digital transformation projects and you will fulfill the technical expertise within that
What we ask for
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years within a technical consulting environment
- Experience with web and digital marketing together with Adobe technologies
- You are experienced working with testing and optimization tools and tag management systems
- Preferably you have also got experience with some of the following technologies: Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- You have strong verbal and writing skills
- You have an innovative, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset
- You know how to connect with our clients on a strategic level
And one other thing: we believe in forming integrated working partnerships with our clients. This means that while you’ll typically work out of your ‘home’ Valtech office in the Netherlands, you will occasionally be expected to work at the client’s location or at another of our offices. So you’ll need to be flexible. But it does also give you a great opportunity to extend your network.
What we offer
As part of our multidisciplinary teams, you enjoy significant freedom. We work hard, laugh a lot and we are proud of what do. We regularly seek the edges of innovation and creativity during our Labs sessions, and we support your development through our internal Academy. There are also plenty of fun things to do as colleagues. These include ending the week every Friday afternoon with an office drink, and you can take part in activities organised by our staff association (ski trips, parties, city trips and sports activities).
No recruitment agencies please. We’ll fill this vacancy ourselves.