For our office in Baden, Switzerland we are looking for an experienced Solution Engineer for Sharepoint.
Our technical experts work independently or in teams to advise our clients on finding solutions. You will be responsible for analysis, solution design and the preparation and review of technical concepts in SharePoint and .NET environments.
You will also act in the role of Implementation Project Manager for major customers across a range of industries, leading design and support of systems and data migration. As a technical expert you will be involved in detailed individual consultation with our clients, from pre-sales to project completion. You will be happy providing coaching and support to our teams in the development of complex, custom solutions.The broad profile will also include supporting the sales team in pre-sales activities in customer and technical meetings and the technical preparation of quotations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Structured, independent thinking and able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to think and work exactly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in a range of different cultural environments with the ability to be assertive when needed
- High level of service and customer orientation combined with quality-oriented mindset
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
This role might be for you if you have…
- Successfully completed technical studies in Computer Science, information systems or electronics or a relevant track record
- Several years of experience with the Microsoft SharePoint environment, ideally experience as a SharePoint Developer with SharePoint 2013
- Good knowledge of O365 features and SharePoint Online customization options including SharePoint and Provider Hosted Add-Ins running on Azure
- Ideally experience with the integration of O365 add-on products in SharePoint (e.g., Yammer, Flow, Planner, etc.)
- Broad technical background knowledge (knowledge of various programming or scripting languages, databases, operating systems) is an advantage
- Good grasp of general computer science concepts, patterns and algorithms.
- Ability to design complex system architectures
What we bring along
Flexible work models
Our jobs wrap around our lives – not the other way around. Whether you’d like to work part-time or from home, we make sure to find a work model that fits your lifestyle.
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Broad insurance package
Besides a fair salary, we offer a broad insurance package with above-average accident and illness benefits and a modern pension fund scheme.
Choice of gear
The right equipment is essential to do great work. Select the brand you feel most comfortable with. We make sure you have everything you need.
We enjoy spending time together, not only at work. Foxtrails, wine tasting or cooking classes - there are plenty of cool events to join and to get to know your colleagues.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We want you to stay with us! Our seniority allowance helps to re-charge your batteries more often with extra vacations after 3, 6, 10, 15 and 20 years.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.