We take the complicated and make it simple. We support our clients in the research, design and marketing of smart digital experiences and interfaces. We develop innovative products.
We’re passionate about digital and we live in the possibilities of the future. We thrive on agility and on constant concern for the end user’s experience.
Valtech is seeking a Solutions Architect for our New York office. You’ll employ your experience with web and enterprise technologies to design highly scalable solutions. Our clients expect sophisticated solutions to integrate their digital platforms with a plethora of business systems – you will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge across common enterprise systems. You’ll have a passion for quality and be uncompromising when it comes to delivering the highest quality solutions to our clients.
- Devise intricate architectures to deliver integrated web experiences for our clients
- Inspire your team with well designed and scalable architectures
- Able to partner closely with our project managers, business analysts and product managers to fulfill our client’s business requirements
- Able to consult across a holistic enterprise architecture and marketing stack
- Expect to roll up your sleeves to be hands-on coding at times
- Participate in SCRUM rituals and help drive estimations
- Experience writing and deploying Java and Node.js
- Extensive experience with Node.js and React
- Conversant with Linux Command Line, Bash and SSH
- Experience working in an agency environment including effective collaboration with other disciplines such as UX/ Visual design, content and digital strategy, UI, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience architecting high availability web solutions
- At least three years’ experience in an architect role
- Experience with continuous delivery and agile development practices
- Experience architecting complex integrations with 3rd party systems such as ERP, POS, CRM, DAM, PIM and MA, preferably through service oriented architectures.
- Experience in unit testing and code coverage principles and tools
- Familiar with DevOps practices and tools, specifically:
- Code versioning – Git, GitHub, Bitbucket
- Containerization – Docker
- Cloud services – AWS
- CICD – Jenkins
- Experience with the following is a plus:
- Browser rendering/React
Here’s what it’s like to work for us:
We’re advisors, visionaries, creative and techies…with an agency mindset. We believe in working together, and that the best results come when we pool our knowledge and brainstorm the right solution for our customers.
We embrace all things digital.
Our ambition is to become global leader in the digital space. No more, no less. Our customers look to us to help them succeed in the digital landscape. We deliver work that makes them the leaders in their industries, based on a thorough understanding of their business and a close collaboration with their employees.
We talk to each other.
We work in an open environment, with business developers, web technologists, strategists and creatives sitting side-by-side, pooling their collective wisdom in order to come up with the best solution for our clients.
We have fun.
We don’t believe in boredom. We do work hard, and we put in the hours we need to get the job done, but we also have a vibrant, dynamic atmosphere with passionate colleagues who enjoy what they do.
We love our clients.
Seriously! They are the reason why we are here. And why wouldn’t we? We are working with some of the biggest and most interesting brands in the world, along with a lot of other companies that all have great ambition to succeed in the digital space.
Valtech has almost 3,000 employees across 38 offices worldwide. In North America, we have offices in New York, Dallas, Chicago, Toronto and Montreal.
We’re looking ahead.
We are driven by a visionary mindset, and that means there is plenty of room for initiative and for talented people to shape who we are tomorrow.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.