Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Solutions Architect? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top- talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE CARE DARE
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
- 401K with match
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
- Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
Lead development process, solution design and build implementation towards the on-budget, on-time, high quality delivery of client projects.
What you will do:
- Play a direct role in client communications and expectations, scope and management
- Position solutions and options to client business stakeholders
- Participate in requirements analysis and documentation and development of acceptance criteria. Direct development methodology and play a role of technical leader within the team
- Supervise, mentor and coach Senior Developers
- Play a senior consulting role for specific areas of domain expertise, working towards industry visibility
- Work with project and account managers to build product plans and timelines
- Act as a sales engineer both for new projects and within existing client accounts; assess client requests and propose solutions, estimate and alternatives
- Provide effort estimates and solution approaches for sales scenarios
- Contribute to and execute on processes and practices towards delivery excellence, team happiness and client satisfaction
What you should have:
- Requires a Master of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or their equivalent and 3 years’ experience in job offered or will consider a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or their equivalent and 5 years progressive experience.
Valtech is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category