We are Valtech! We are a global digital agency focused on business transformation. You probably already know us better than you think. Together, we design, build and deliver transformative digital solutions for the world's best-known brands. Whether it's one of our B2B solutions for Henkel, Westcon or Dot Foods or a new customer experience for L'Oreal, MAC Cosmetics or Levi's.
What will you be doing?
As a solution architect, you turn concept solutions into reality. You are comfortable in leading technical deep-dive sessions as taking part in board-level presentations. As an experienced architect in designing complex cloud-native web applications, you guide clients and teams through large-scale custom software implementations.
You will be part of a team of architects and be responsible for designing composable architectures with best-of-breed enterprise technologies that employ the Azure cloud PaaS offering to accelerate development. You coach and guide one or more development teams to ensure a high quality of technical delivery with a consistent approach. Towards our clients, you are the technical expert that has a deep understanding of their needs and help solve their technical and business problems.
What do we expect from you?
- Demonstrable experience with designing and delivering complex technical PaaS/SaaS solutions;
- Experience with Micro-services architectures, Enterprise Integration Patterns, and other architectural frameworks;
- A clear vision of how architecture supports the business needs and direction, and who can guide teams to make this vision a reality;
- Extensive knowledge of Azure cloud and web applications;
- Fluency in English, both speaking and writing;
- Knowledge of the B2B manufacturing space or a similar field is a plus.
Note to non-EU nationals: we require a valid permanent work permit/residency in the Netherlands.
What do we offer in return?
- A sunny terrace to enjoy a few drinks 🥂 with your colleagues and our BBQ
- Our annual ski trip and regular online and onsite events 🤙
- Remote work friendly 👩💻 we really want you to have a voice on this, whether mingling with your colleagues at our office Café Valtech or on our Zoom Café Corner
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking itself too seriously 😁
- Personal study budget and time – we take learning very seriously 👨🏫 and want you to be able to improve your skills
- Weekly Tech Along where you can talk about different topics – some of them might not even be related to tech at all 🎾
- Home office budget to improve your workstation and getting you ready to shine 🤩
- An onboarding trip 🌍 to the office in Lisboa and after that regular travel
Our recruitment process:
- Introductory video call with Recruiter;
- Video interview with Hiring Manager and team member;
- Final video cultural and business interview with Leadership.