Description de l’entreprise :
At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 digital innovators, creative minds, developers, designers, and experts working in 62 offices around the world, Valtech is known for its end-user-focused approach and its innovative spirit.
At Valtech, we are passionate about our three values: Share, Dare, and Care. And we’re always thinking about the people behind our digital projects, whether they’re our clients or our employees.
In Montreal, the Valtech family’s hub of innovation, we’re a passionate group with one objective in mind: to create unique and personalized experiences to help our clients grow and to improve their lives!
We are looking for a Web Solutions Architect to join our talented multidisciplinary team. You will work on various large-scale projects involving different systems and principles to support various channels (web, mobile, experiential).
If you are motivated, passionate about the web, and looking to join a creative and dynamic team, and if you want to develop yourself by learning new technologies, we want to meet you!
In your day-to-day role, you will be responsible for:
- Developing reference architecture for different components of the e-commerce platform ecosystem.
- Documenting and producing various architecture artifacts (architecture views and perspectives, strategic and tactical roadmaps, architectural knowledge base, etc.). •
- Presenting and demystifying new architectural trends and choices to colleagues (clients and Valtech teams).
- Acting as a leader in web transformation, participating in technological and functional change management.
- Assisting delivery and operations teams (DevOps) in implementing solutions.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in web application and technology architecture.
- Experience in composable architecture, mastery of composable commerce concepts, and digital experience platform (DXP) concepts.
- Familiarity with MACH principles.
- Mastery of microservices architecture concepts.
- Mastery of various frontend architecture concepts (SSR, Jamstack).
- Integration of headless SaaS services (CMS, E-Commerce, Search) and APIs.
- Good understanding of CRM, MDM, and CDP concepts.
- Experience in cloud-based architecture (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Sensitivity to system security and performance.
- Our high regard for life outside of work.
- Our values of authenticity and diversity.
- Our varied projects, which may involve working with colleagues on the other side of the world!
- Our intrapreneurial mindset, which encourages initiative from all employees.
- Our innovation programs and openness to new ideas.
- Our social activities, the relaxed atmosphere, and the desire that everyone has a place in the agency.