At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 4,000 digital innovators, creative minds, developers, designers, and experts working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech is known for its end-user-focused approach and its innovative spirit.
At Valtech, we are passionate about our three values: Share, Dare, and Care. And we’re always thinking about the people behind our digital projects, whether they’re our clients or our employees.
In Montreal, the Valtech family’s hub of innovation, we’re a passionate group with one objective in mind: to create unique and personalized experiences to help our clients grow and to improve their lives!
Brief job description:
You will help lead the design, development and deployment of information architecture for all digital applications and projects.
In this role, you will be expected to:
- Recommend and implement architectural solutions to solve business problems
- Provide technical specifications and flowcharts
- Create architectural diagrams to document the present and future state of certain systems
- Document architectural concepts and provide high-level design documents
- Help to tell the story of the project while maintaining technical documentation in a timely manner
- Explain modifications, improvements, and changes in requirements to supervisors and stakeholders
- Evaluate the cloud modernization strategy
- Manage many competitive initiatives and escalate issues if need be
Desired skills and abilities:
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a software engineer in a Java or .NET environment
- Knowledge of AWS/Azure technologies and concepts like Data Factory, Event Hubs, Service Bus, and business logic.
- Knowledge of CRM (management of basic data, Customer 360)
- Demonstrated experience in full stack software development, ideally with exposure to elements of the technology stack (Angular, Typescript, Bootstrap, C#, .NET, SQL Server)
- Ability to write and communicate in a clear and concise manner and document software architecture
- Experience with agile project methodologies
- Experience in transforming legacy applications into modern, modular applications
- Creativity, passion, leadership
- Team spirit, great ability to communicate and collaborate with others
You will love:
- Our deep respect for life outside of work
- Our values, including authenticity and love of diversity
- Our various projects that could lead you to work with colleagues on the other side of the globe!
- Our intrapreneur spirit that encourages all our employees to take initiative
- Our innovative programs and openness to new ideas
- Our social activities, relaxed atmosphere, and a true sense of belonging at the agency