Mission of the position
This position will be responsible for creating a learning environment that helps Valtech collaborators achieve their learning goals. Through interesting and diverse methods, you will teach them the important rules of reading, writing and speaking in Spanish.
- Determine the level of Spanish of the Valtechies, as well as of the external candidates requested by the jobs area.
• Design the Spanish program and implement the courses virtually / face-to-face.
• Prepare materials and activities for classes.
• Maintain a record of student attendance and grades.
• Monitor the progress of the Valtechies by tracking their performance with the aim of providing helpful comments.
• Present monthly reports of the program.
• Support in the revisions or translations of materials (presentations, emails, campaigns, videos, etc.) of Valtech.
• Support as interpreter / translator in conferences or company sessions.
• Monitor the Portuguese program.
• Design and present reports of language programs at the LatAm level.
- +5 years of experience as a Corporate Spanish teacher.
- Knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Experience developing study plans.
- Knowledge of online teaching platforms.
- Bachelor's degree or certification as an Spanish teacher
- Advanced/Teachers Spanish
- Intermediate/Upper intermediate Portuguese
- Intermediate/Upper intermediate English
At Valtech, we create experiences that work and reach everyone. We aim to create a fair work environment that gives people all the support needed to grow and achieve their goals. For this, we work everyday to build an inclusive and diverse environment that can welcome and embrace everyone, disability, age, gender identity and sexual orientation, ethnicity and race, religion, cultures and experiences, offering equal opportunities for everyone to build their careers in a company that only grows .
Our job vacancies are for EVERYONE!
Want more? Find out what we are doing to create a Valtech for everyone here (Diversidade e Inclusão | Valtech)
We offer a culture of continuous learning, career path and a competitive salary. We also have flexible benefits (Swile), medical assistance, English classes, flexible working hours, and more.