Here is a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI.
We are a network of more than 3000 employees spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine).
We come from all over the world, which means you’ll always find someone to connect with and learn from. Our international culture positions the Valtech team to work on global projects with a lasting positive impact.
SHARE DARE CARE
What we offer:
We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
Paid Vacation, Sick and Holidays
401K with match
Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
Fun company events- Culture club, happy hours, company outings
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a fresh, creative thinker who is able to translate and extend concepts into effective interactive marketing, digital, visual, and motion-based experiences. As part of our Customer Experience Team, you will collaborate closely with Strategist, Writers, UX Designers, and Front-End Devloppers. You will also work closely with Account Executives, Developers and Production.
What you will do:
- Keep up to date on marketing and design trends, visual styles, art, innovation, social media, and their influence and applicability.
- Develop digital strategies, creative concepts and design communications
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of production techniques, options, and project timing.
- Conduct all phases of project execution for the very first idea to the very last pixel.
- Help set define design direction for clients.
- Maintain and organized file system.
- Collaborate with other disciplines to provide comprehensive project management.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Help mentor and shape junior talent.
What you should have:
- 5+ years of Digital Design experience preferably with a digital agency.
- Highly creative out-of-the-box thinker that provides marketable, strategic and visual solutions.
- Excellent graphic design and visual creation skills (from the very first sketch to visual guidelines, from the first mockup proposals to final deliverable).
- Quickly “switch hats”, shifting smoothly between art direction and design duties
- Exhibit strict attention to detail.
- Personal passion for design and creation culture.
- Solid understanding of interactivity and creations in the digital sphere with a basic understanding of motion design.
- Self-driven, inspired, and motivated—we seek people who take pride in their work.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines (efficiently and independently).
- Must have past experience collaborating with UX / Interaction Designers.
- Proficiency in at least two of the following skills: Sketching, Storyboarding, Photography, UX, Motion Design, Animation and 3D.
Need strong working knowledge of:
· Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud version), including Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, and XD, (Optional: Adobe After Effects and InDesign)
· Microsoft 365 including, Powerpoint, Word, Teams and Outlook.
· Prototyping & Collaboration Tools: Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Invision, and Miro.
Interested? To apply please submit
· Your Resume
· Link to your online Portfolio, or a PDF version, or at least 3 samples of your work.
· 1 Paragraph Bio describing your qualifications for this role.