Valtech is more than just a digital agency. Whilst we’ve been transforming our clients’ businesses for over 25 years, we’ve also been working hard to offer transformative job opportunities for our colleagues across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, Valtech will always be recognised not just for the quality of work we deliver, but for all of the amazing people that make it happen.
We are 3000+ people in over 40 offices in 16 countries. We work with some of the world’s best known brands from travel to retail, connected experiences to automotive and we don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really transform by doing.
In order to improve the way we manage, develop and grow our business with our technology partners, Valtech Switzerland is currently on the search for an experienced Senior Alliance Manager EMEA to join the team.
- You hold responsibility for the strategic Valtech Alliance partnerships and relationships within both Switzerland and the EMEA regions (software vendors)
- You have an excellent understanding of the partners local and global organizations and leverage this to ensure good and trusted relationships
- You further facilitate the collaboration between Valtech and the Strategic Partners, meeting frequently with them with focus on positioning of Valtech as a topvalue partner, identify and develop industry related services and offerings , establish a reference client program, review of goals and targets and the formalization of market development plan.
- You meet with the key strategic partners to review business quarterly with them
- You are responsible for developing and maintaining strategic partnerships at executive level with both global and regional partners to jointly drive significant revenue growth within the EMEA region
- You are the “go to” person for both contact and conflict resolution
- You ensure partner satisfaction and stay in regular contact with them providing status reports.
Trusted Alliance Partner
- You are highly knowledgeable of our partners propositions, products, markets, business opportunities and customer opportunities
- You fully understand and share the strategies and capabilities of the alliance partners
- You keep the partners up to date in regards to the latest developments in relation to their alliance leads and customers
Fostering Growth and Improvement
- You support the Valtech Delivery & Consulting teams in regards to create offerings
- You support the Valtech Delivery & Consulting teams in regards to be always up to date with the partner level requirements (certifications, MVP)
- You support the Valtech Sales & Marketing teams in regards to strategic alliance partner campaigns and events
- You gather, produce and share high quality sales leads through constant engagements with Valtech alliance partners
- You work closely with internal and alliance marketing teams to ensure marketing plans that support partner alliance business objectives.
- You work closely with the Valtech Sales team to proactively measure and ensure the renewal of any expiring contracts
- You collaborate with the Valtech Sales & Delivery Team to ensure there is a complete overview of the partner relationship and market activities (tenders, offers and projects)
Above and Beyond
- You provide interpretation of contract terms and communicate contract details with internal stakeholders
- You help to design, arrange and complete contracts to achieve program and contract objectives.
- You analyze Valtech software product performance in the market and research for new trends that may enable growth.
- You keep Valtech leadership aware of any alliance partner evolutions (new products, events, key people hires, etc.)
- You educate, train and convey key messages and product updates within the business.
Experience and knowledge
- 6+ years experience within a similar position
- You have a proven track record that demonstrates the build and maintenance of key relationships
- You hold a proven track record in marketing and upselling complex software solutions into various industry sectors
- You are highly experienced and disciplined in working with people
- You must have a passion for sales and technology
- You must be driven to help foster the company’s growth
- You must have exceptional communications skills, DE & ENG must- FR & IT nice to have
- Track record within Adobe Experience Cloud or Microsoft Cloud technologies is a big plus
What we bring
- Flexible work model and work place next to Baden train station (20min from Zurich HB)
- Modern workplace with free choice of any laptop brand
- Regular company, team, social and family events throughout the year
- Mentoring as well as personal and professional development
- Flat company hierarchy with participative decision making
- Honest company and feedback culture
- Fair financial compensation
- Additional vacation as seniority allowance (Dienstaltersgeschenk) after 3, 6, 10, 15, 20 years
- Broad insurance package (accident, disability, life) and modern pension fund scheme
Valtech only accepts direct applications for this position. Applications received by Recruitment Agencies will be treated as direct applications.