Strategic Alliance (Partner) Sales – North America
What we are looking for:
Following an extremely successful period of growth across the globe we are looking to bring on a Strategic Alliance Sales Lead for North America. Although many of the business development building blocks are in place, we need a champion and internal driver to continue to develop all the positive momentum we have.
As a born self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and well-established communication and listening skills, you will be responsible for working directly with the business development teams and their efforts to grow our business footprint through our partner channels. You’ll do this by leveraging your ability to cultivate and nurture relationships with our most important technology and strategic partnerships, strategize on tactics to expand our position within our partner ecosystems, and uncover new business via our partners.
The attitude and approach of the candidate is, in many ways, as important as the experience and skills they possess – as the role will be a key component to our local market growth strategy. You are self-driven, have natural and empathic leadership qualities and gravitas and be prepared to interface with all departments to gather the support required. The environment is extremely varied and fast paced so you’ll need to be comfortable juggling multiple plates.
We don’t like to “box” people too much into specific roles as we like people who are ready to “wear many hats” depending on what’s needed to get the job done, but here are some of the areas that you’ll get your hands on:
- Build trusted relationships with Valtech’s key technology platform partners in the market, be it Optimizely, Adobe, Sitecore, or our composable partners, etc.
- You are responsible for building, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships at a local level with both sales and marketing to jointly drive significant revenue growth within the market.
- You are highly knowledgeable of our partners propositions, products, markets, business opportunities and customer opportunities and will work closely with partners to uncover and drive new revenue opportunities.
- Support the BD process from initial presentation, through the proposal process, to necessary partner support
- Support the BD and client partnership teams with partner specific inquiries and communications
- Work closely with partners to develop a joint strategy and Go-To-Market plan.
- Extending the network beyond partner management of our partners into growth with the goal of identifying and converting joint sales opportunities.
- Access partner portals and information to share with the broader team and leverage it to achieve our partner goals; identify and track opportunities in partner portals.
- Write and execute briefings to share news in our advancement with our key partners (internal/external)
- Coordinate necessary correspondence with assigned strategic partners
- You’re responsible for net new growth via development of greenfield and untapped potential customers
- Maintaining pipeline and dashboards for management reporting.
- You will work closely with our marketing team to design marketing and lead generation activities with our partners. Occasionally, you will support marketing in planning and executing events and public relations.
As always at Valtech, we’re more than anything looking for the right person to fill and not least shape this role, but here’s a few things we’d like to see:
- More than anything we’re looking for a colleague who can and will embrace our strong culture lived out through our core values of Share, Dare and Care
- 6+ years’ experience within a similar position, preferably within the agency industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit who does not always need a manual for how to do things, but are ready to help shape the best way to get things done
- A “We before Me” kind of person with experience in successfully collaborating with people across different countries, cultures, crafts, personalities and backgrounds with respect, inclusion and integrity
- You have a proven track record that demonstrates the build and maintenance of key partner relationships and growth
- You hold a proven track record in marketing and upselling complex software solutions into various industry sectors
- Ideally, you have already had first contact with enterprise experience platforms such as Optimizely, Adobe, Sitecore, or our composable partners,etc.
- Your passion for people, business development, technology is obvious to everyone around you
- You’re committed to our shared growth agenda and ready to be accountable for your part
- You’ll be curious about new trends, promoting an environment where ideas flow and expertise are shared.
- You’ll be energetic, ready to roll your sleeves up and get things done!
- You are business fluent in English. Additional languages are a bonus.
Here’s a little about us: