Here’s a little about us:
Valtech is a global business transformation agency delivering innovation with a purpose. We enable clients to anticipate tomorrow’s trends and connect more directly with consumers across their digital touch points while optimizing time-to-market and ROI. We are a network of more than 3000 innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers spanning 5 continents with offices in 16 countries (USA, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Brazil, China, India, Australia, Singapore, Argentina, Ukraine). While our expertise is in technology, marketing and experience design, our passion is in addressing transformational business challenges for our clients, including strategy consulting, service design, technology services, and optimization of business-critical digital platforms for multichannel e-commerce and marketing.
What we are looking for:
As a Strategist at Valtech, you’ll deliver the essential drivers for the experiences we engineer. Working closely with our creative, technology and delivery teams, your insights, collaboration and strategic eye will enrich the digital partnerships we’re growing with clients across industries and markets.
What you will do:
- Oversee all components of strategic outputs: briefs, research presentations, POVs, and competitive reviews
- Use research, data, competitive analyses, to document the consumer mindset.
- Also develop a keen understanding of culture to create strategic marketing plans to help clients achieve both marketing and business goals
- Responsible for understanding the full consumer journey, uncovering the consumer mindset at each point, identifying touchpoints, and developing messaging strategy for each touchpoint along the journey
- Synthesize findings from consumer and category research in order to present strategic recommendations to clients through compelling storytelling
- Researches and understands the brand, its category and its competitors to provide insightful strategies and direction while staying well-informed on marketing and media trends
- Develops omni-channel engagement strategies that drive the client’s business and objectives
- Crafts strategic deliverables and briefs that provide overall direction and serve as a starting point for creative direction
- Create connections between cultural and brands to create meaningful experiences
What you should have:
- 3-5 years agency or consultancy experience
- Follows industry trends, new media opportunities as a way to reach and communicate our message
- Collaborates with the Strategy, Media and Creative groups to write a strong, inspiring agency brief based on the client’s input
- Breaks down problems and suggest solutions
- Draws insight from data and from the world around them
- Proactively solves problems and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent collaborator and brainstormer with peers from various background
- Strong in-person and remote facilitation skills. Comfortable with Miro or other collaboration platforms
- Excellent storyteller and craft strategic documents that inspire great creative work.
- Strong presentation skills, and a slide master. Expert level skills in Powerpoint and Keynote.
What we offer:
- We offer competitive compensation, great benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Collaborate, supportive culture
- Monthly events with an active culture club
- Stocked kitchen with everything you need to keep you going throughout the day
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- Professional development and training opportunities-Valtech Academy
SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!