Want to be part of an awesome global digital agency?
Want to join a team of innovators, doers, and thinkers?
Want to have fun while working with cutting-edge technologies and super cool clients?
Are you an amazing Strategist? If so, we want to hear from you!
At Valtech, our quest for top talent never ends. Start exploring Valtech now.
**Even if you don’t meet all the requirements listed, we still encourage you to apply**
People Are at the Heart of Everything We Do
We embrace a mindset of “We before Me,” and we don’t just say it, we live it. Working for years together on client projects across countries and offices in cross-functional, multi-cultural teams has driven Valtech to be a truly connected global agency. We call it OneValtech. This has fostered our informal culture built on mutual respect, freedom, and accountability with humans at the very center of everything we do.
What we offer:
- We provide a flexible work schedule that supports work/life balance
- We offer a career, not just a job. Your personal and professional development is important to us (ask us about Valtech Academy)
- We offer competitive compensation, Extended Health Care and Dental plans, and a Health & Wellness program
- We close over the winter holidays and keep summer hours to help you make the most of those sunny Friday afternoons
- We’re located right in the action (Front & Spadina)
- Open concept office with plenty of room to get creative
- Honesty, openness, and respect are among our core values
- Monthly events with an active culture club
Valtech Values: SHARE DARE CARE
Want to be part of a great company? Then join our fast-growing business/team and apply now. We're excited to hear from you!
What we are looking for:
As a Strategist at Valtech, you’ll deliver the essential drivers for the experiences we engineer. Working closely with our creative, technology and delivery teams, your insights, collaboration and strategic eye will enrich the digital partnerships we’re growing with clients across industries and markets.
What you will do:
- Oversee all components of strategic outputs: briefs, research presentations, POVs, and competitive reviews
- Use research, data, competitive analyses, to document the consumer mindset.
- Develop a keen understanding of culture to create strategic marketing plans to help clients achieve both marketing and business goals
- Responsible for understanding the full consumer journey, uncovering the consumer mindset at each point, identifying touchpoints, and developing messaging strategy for each touchpoint along the journey
- Synthesize findings from consumer and category research in order to present strategic recommendations to clients through compelling storytelling
- Research and understand the brand, its category, and its competitors to provide insightful strategies and direction while staying well-informed on marketing and media trends
- Develops omni-channel engagement strategies that drive the client’s business and objectives
- Crafts strategic deliverables and briefs that provide overall direction and serve as a starting point for creative direction
- Create connections between cultural and brands to create meaningful experiences
What you should have:
- 3+ years agency or consultancy experience as a strategist
- Follows industry trends, new media opportunities as a way to reach and communicate our message
- Collaborates with the Strategy, Media and Creative groups to write a strong, inspiring agency brief based on the client’s input
- Breaks down problems and suggest solutions
- Draws insight from data and from the world around them
- Proactively solves problems and is comfortable with ambiguity
- Excellent collaborator and brainstormer with peers from various background
- Strong in-person and remote facilitation skills. Comfortable with Miro or other collaboration platforms
- Excellent storyteller and craft strategic documents that inspire great creative work
- Strong presentation skills, and a slide master. Expert level skills in Powerpoint and Keynote
Who We Are:
At Valtech, our employees are our best asset, and because we believe that, we believe in recruiting from a very diverse pool of exceptionally unique and talented individuals. As such, that’s exactly who we are: a multi-cultural bunch of ambitious digital natives, innovators, makers and doers thriving in an international, entrepreneurial and collaborative environment.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences
Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin of employees, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Learn more about our commitment to diversity and Inclusion at Valtech: https://www.valtech.com/en-ca/...