Talent Acquisition Partner
What we are looking for:
Valtech is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team. This role is crucial in our efforts to identify and recruit top digital talent.
will manage the full-life cycle recruiting process for our open positions within the Technical, Creative, Digital, Interactive and Professional Service practices among others for Valtech.
She/He/They will be the face of Valtech: the first point of contact for candidates to our global agency. You will work closely with hiring managers from different disciplines, build internal and external relationships with our colleagues, vendors and candidates.
- Medical: Options starting at 100% medical coverage for employees and we cover 85% for spouses, partners, and dependents, we contribute $2500 cash towards your family HSA
401K Matching immediately vested.
Minimum of 30 days PTO.
Up to 8 Weeks Parental Leave.
Home office set up stipend.
2pm Summer Fridays.
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Presenting qualified candidates to our hiring managers
- Coordinating and facilitating the interview process,
- Extending and negotiating offers as well as helping to plan and execute new hire onboarding plans
- Build networking relationships through different activities including user groups, job fairs, and other industry events
- You will identify top talent we are targeting from applicant resumes, social media profiles i.e. LinkedIn, etc.
- Implement and streamline recruiting processes
- Manage a variety recruiting programs including the Referral program and Internship program
- Partner with agencies to build more robust candidate pipelines
- 2-5 years of technical recruiting experience, creative recruiting experience a plus
- Experience using ATS systems, experience with careers section backend website management a plus
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal skills
- Full-life cycle recruiting experience: from job posting, to screening, interviewing, presenting offers to candidates, negotiating and closing candidates
- Highly organized, resourceful, and self-motivate
- Corporate and/or recruiting agency experience preferred
- A love for technology, you thrive on finding the perfect match, building relationships and helping to maintain and continue to build a meaningful company culture
- You are creative in everything you do and are able to think outside of the box in order to solve problems and also able to use this ability to connect with and attract talent
- You are a team player, collaborator and communicator
Here’s a little about us: