Do you want to learn more about talent acquisition and employer branding? Do you like looking for unicorns in all corners of the on- and offline world, as much as you like talking to people? And do you want to roll with a crew who shares, dares and cares? Well, hello! We should meet!
Valtech is growing rapidly, and we are looking for a student assistant who can help us keep pace with our Talent Acquisition ambitions. We dream about welcoming someone to our team who will bring a host of ideas and passion to the table when it comes to identifying, attracting, and engaging with the talent that we are looking to recruit.
You’ll fill your days with:
- Exploring and inventing new ways to identify much sought-after talent in- and outside of Denmark.
- Getting experience from the other side of the recruiter table during a desk screening, a phone/video screening and a job interview
- Helping to plan and execute events (at least one that’ll make more young girls interested in STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics)).
- Working with employer branding, most definitely analysing talent attractors, but probably also with optimizing candidate experience and producing content for online and SoMe campaigns depending on your interests.
WHO WE THINK YOU ARE
(but prove us wrong if you know better…)
- You’re studying a master’s degree, probably within Human Resource Management, Psychology, Organisational Strategy or Marketing & Branding.
- You’re interested in what makes people tick, especially when it comes to their careers.
- You’re a people person, and you don’t mind reaching out to someone you’ve never met before, whether it be via email or on the phone.
- You’ve ideas, and you like to share them. You see opportunities, and if you see problems, you’ve a couple of suggestions to how to fix them.
- You like words – and if you don’t like words, you like to analyse things. If you like both, we’ll make that work too.
- You can keep track of many things at the same time, and you like that things are in order.
WE ARE VALTECH
a global company focused on business transformation powered by digital innovation. We are a maker company. We transform by doing and care deeply about improving the end user experience.
Although technology is crucial in everything we do, we are a people company. We share our knowledge and learnings, we dare to speak up and take risk. We care about one another, our clients and the world.
We operate in the context of new world challenges and engage with our customers all over the world to discover new opportunities, to design & build digital driven solutions and to run & continuously optimize outcomes.