Are you looking for a place to grow, invent and create? Do you want to be the fuel that gives momentum to our growth journey? And do you want to roll with a crew who shares, dares, and cares? Look no further: We’ve got the launch pad that will take your Talent Acquisition career to the stars!
You’ll drive your own recruitments from A to Z alongside our team of five Talent Acquisitions specialists. You’ll drive and optimize the recruitment process, facilitate hands-on recruitment activities, establish talent pools and run recruitment marketing campaigns as well as participate in talent attraction initiatives. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to impact your own day, tasks, how-to-do, and decisions. In other words, you’ll play a key role in attracting and recruiting the best talent in the market for Valtech.
Your days will be filled with:
- Managing the full-cycle recruitment process
- Partnering up with Hiring Managers, and your team to recruit the right people at the right time
- Exploring and inventing new ways to identify much sought-after talent in and outside of Denmark
- Creating appealing job ads and running recruitment marketing campaigns that attract key talent for local and global client projects
- Building content that amplifies Valtech’s employer brand internally and externally
- Planning, executing, and participating in talent attraction events
- Developing creative strategies that enhance the overall candidate experience
WHO WE THINK YOU ARE (but prove us wrong if you know better…)
You have a passion for talent acquisition. You’re a people’s person, living and breathing for creating professional opportunities for other people. You’ve solid experience in recruitment but want to take on more and make your mark on how things are done. You’ve insight into the technical world – or a desire to learn about it. Last, but not least, you want to become the best Talent Acquisition Specialist who has walked the Earth!
We believe you’re:
- Goal-oriented: You’re relentless and driven, and don’t give up, even when the going gets tough
- Curious and open-minded: You’re eager to learn and explore if things can be done better and more effectively
- Creative: You see possibilities that are not instantly visible to the eye
- Digitally savvy: You’re already well-versed in the ups and downs of the digital world
- Hands-on: You see problems and you own them. You don’t mind getting your hands in the mix and you pride yourself on failing fast
- Empathic: Your empathy is well-developed, and you know how to build trust and get your stakeholders on board. You’re both caring and professional and contribute to cross-organizational collaboration on all levels
- Structured and a team player: When things are crazy busy, you lean on your tools for structure, create headspace for yourself and ask your colleagues for advice and help
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With ongoing interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.