At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With more than 5,000 innovative profiles, creatives, developers, designers and digital experts working in its 50 offices around the world, Valtech distinguishes itself by its end-user centric approach and its innovation process. With its values of sharing, boldness and authenticity, Valtech makes sure to put the human element at the heart of the digital experiences it develops - for its clients as well as for its employees.
At Valtech_Commerce, we are more than 300 employees who are passionate about e-commerce. By joining us, you'll be part of a company that puts people first and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
Being a Technical Lead at Valtech means working in an agile team with people you really like, with trusted leadership and in the heart of a company culture that truly values work-life balance. Specifically, here's what your day-to-day will look like:
- Ensure that the technical solutions implemented under the responsibility of his/her cluster are delivered according to the quality standards established at Valtech.
- Ensure that the leaders make the technical decisions that will lead to a successful implementation.
- Ensure that Valtech's technical standards are respected and applied by your entire cluster.
- Encourage teamwork, empowerment and autonomy so that everyone can have a positive impact on the cluster's customers.
- Rely on the practice leader's vision to define the best practices to implement in your cluster.
- Support the Architect's vision within their cluster.
- Collaborate with him/her on important elements.
- Ensure that the people in your cluster have the necessary skills to deliver projects.
- Push people to fill in the gaps and lead by example through technological curiosity and participation in various developments.
- Be an important player in our DevOps evolution and ensure that DevOps best practices are implemented in our teams.
- Participate in various initiatives related to the growth of the company such as interviews, training sessions or integration of new colleagues or new customers.
What you should have:
- You have a minimum of 8 years experience in a developer role.
- You have a college diploma and/or a bachelor's degree in programming;
- You are fluent in French and English - both when communicating with clients and future colleagues;
- PHP technologies have no secrets for you;
- You have or are in the process of obtaining a relevant certification for the platform(s) on which these teams work (PIM);
- You have a very good understanding of the concepts behind DevOps;
- You have already worked in an Agile development environment and/or you know the SCRUM and Kanban methodology;
- You have the PSD certification, Professional Scrum Developer (an asset).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech_ is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
Want to learn more about our unique culture and awesome people click here