At Valtech, we imagine and create the world of tomorrow!
With over 6,000 creative professionals working in 50 offices around the world, Valtech stands out for its user-centered approach to innovation. With values of sharing, boldness and care, Valtech places the human element at the heart of the digital experiences developed by our teams.
By joining the Valtech team, you'll be part of a company that puts people first, and you'll be able to grow and evolve with access to a global network of innovators.
What you will do:
As the Technical Consultant - PXM, you will be the technical resource on client projects. You will work with a PXM Consultant to build the right solution and then support clients in its use and evolution! From technical solution design to development requirements, you'll be the conductor of the orchestra!
- Lead workshops and technical meetings.
- Evaluate the functionalities required for the project (in terms of budget/time) and plan the delivery roadmap (backlog).
- Provide strategic support through knowledge of the platform (PIM), as well as expertise in the broader sense of PXM (product data management).
- Analyze support requests from a technical point of view, classifying requests and evaluating resolution in terms of budget and time required.
- Communicate with the client and present the proposed solutions and the required budget/time.
- Write the technical acceptance criteria for the features required for the project.
- Implement extensions and configurations according to the client's needs.
- Supervise the developers who come to support the project.
- Support the PXM Consultant in the strategy/consulting mandate.
- Support sales and account management
- Communicate with customer and present proposed solutions, budget and time requirements.
- Test and deliver solutions to the client.
- Document the project (technical documentation).
What you should have:
- You have 3 to 5 years' experience in .NET platform development.
- You have a good knowledge of the platform.
- You understand the basic challenges of a PIM or PXM customer in terms of product information management.
- You're able to adapt your approach to suit the stakeholder (technical vs. functional).
- You understand product information management architecture issues (PIM-related systems), as well as data modeling and product attribute management. You are able to train customers in the use of the platform.
- Asset: You have technical certification in the platform(s) used (inriver, Salsify, Akeneo, etc.).
The perks :
- Flexible PTO Policy!
- Valtech is lucky to collaborate with amazing organizations (local to global). If you want to learn and grow as an eCommerce specialist, this is the place for you.
- Flexible schedule, with a 37.5 hour work week.
- The possibility to work remotely and $500 to outfit your home office when you first start.
- The possibility to work from wherever you want (subject to approval).
- Life, medical and dental insurance with 24/7 access to counseling and telemedicine & an employee assistance program (EAP).
- Company contribution to your retirement savings.
- A community of supportive people (from your day-to-day colleagues to the company owners).
- Offices all across the globe including in Montreal and in Sainte-Thérèse, on the northshore of Montreal.
- A strong corporate culture where the values Share, Dare and Care are a part of the company’s DNA.
We believe diversity is essential to creating the best digital products & experiences. Valtech is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect, free of bias, prejudice, and harassment. We're proud to be an equal-opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, ethnicity, citizenship, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Valtech is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates who require them (such as those with limitations, caring responsibilities or anything else they may need accommodations for) in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations, please let us know at email@example.com.