We need a new Technical Team Lead for our Team Marvel. Our new Technical Team Lead will employ his/her experience within Sitecore to design highly scalable solutions and be responsible for managing the team in delivering outstanding solutions for our clients both in Denmark and globally.
Valtech is a Platinum Sitecore Partner working on some of the most exciting Sitecore projects you can find in the Danish and international market – so let’s talk career path for a moment. This job is for you if you’re experienced in driving projects from A-Z and if you have a background as a Technical Architect/Lead Developer with the required domain knowledge within Sitecore Architecture. If you’re a Team Lead looking for new challenges, you have come to the right place. This job is for you, if you want to combine the best of two worlds: Being a Team Lead, while you can carry on being a technical architect within Sitecore. Does it sound interesting? – Continue reading.
In this role, you’ll be essential in orchestrating complex Sitecore CMS-projects, both in regard to leading the team and contributing with your technical expertise. You will be expected to rise to the challenge, bringing a wealth of knowledge within project management, people management & Sitecore CMS. You will be leading a team of skilled Sitecore Developers, so we expect that you’ll be innovative in your management of these skilled developers. Even though innovation is a key value at Valtech, it comes without saying that it shouldn’t compromise the structure when managing projects. It’s your responsibility toinspire the technology teams you oversee, raising the bar by continually honing their skills and introducing them to new and emerging technologies as they become relevant to our projects.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll leverage your vast experience in the Sitecore Domain to ensure sophisticated solutions for our clients, so they can continue their strong growth.
- You’ll take the responsibility of leading your team forwards, while at the same time grow and motivate your developer colleagues around you.
- You’ll represent the technology team in our interactions with client stakeholders
- You’ll advice our clients on the best approach and not be afraid to challenge their viewpoints
- You’ll be a mentor, helping nurture talent, grow the team and provide thought leadership
- You’ll be expected to ensure projects are delivered on time and to budget with a high-level of quality.
- You’ll get in the weeds when needed but you’ll be equally comfortable delegating work to a highly proficient team
The Ideal Candidate
What we expect from you?
- You have an educational background as an engineer or a master’s degree in Computer Science. You are a certified Sitecore developer with at least a Sitecore 7 Professional Developer Certification.
- You have extensive experience and knowledge about the Sitecore domain, so you can determine what’s trending now and what will be trending in the future.
- You have 3-5 years of experience being a Technical Lead
- You have experience with and deep knowledge of integration to e.g., ERP, CRM, DAM, PIM and other third-party integrations.
- You’re ready to roll up your sleeves and code in order to get the job done on a daily basis.
- You know the importance of having reliable and stable development environments and can set up SQL-servers for you and your developer colleagues. The point is, you know the hardware side as well.
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where freedom comes with accountability.
- You have a passion for delivering great Sitecore Solutions and insists on understanding the “why”
- You are passionate around project-& people management,
- Fluent in English, both written and oral
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3.000 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have from our very beginning always worked hard on providing everyone within our organisation the opportunity to grow and also transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done, we really do transform by doing.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next challenge, then do send us your application and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you.