Do you want to play a key role in keeping Valtech’s solutions at the forefront of digital? Do you want to work closely with some of the best developers out there? And are you looking to enlist in a crew who shares, dares and cares? Then read on…
First things first… What will you become a part of? We’re known for outstanding digital experiences, and when you join us, you’ll be a part of a global team of more than 3,800 innovators across 18 countries.
We’re a Sitecore Platinum partner, and we’ve launched more than 3,000 Sitecore-projects on Sitecore Experience Platform, Sitecore Experience Commerce and Sitecore Content Hub. So, with the amount of variety in what we do, we are confident that even if you’ve seen it all, this role will hone your skills and help you charter new territory. You’ll play an essential role in ensuring that our solutions stay at the forefront of digital, and you’ll be working closely with some of the most skilled people within their field.
Oh, and did we mention that we are family people? So, we completely understand that you also have obligations elsewhere.
You’ll be an authority in your field and contribute to ensuring that our testing and QA methodology becomes even more professional than it already is.
You’ll be the one who owns the entire test process throughout the project and ensures a uniform test and QA approach. You’ll step in as early in the project as possible and integrate your approach in the design and development phase, and you’ll be the link that makes sure that the design and frontend interacts with the backend.
You’ll use different techniques, tools, checklists, test cases and/or test scripts, depending on the approach to testing and test goal. And you’ll be part of the sprint planning, where you’ll help in detailing user stories as well as testing all stories in the sprint.
To specify your work tasks:
- You’ll own the entire test process and decide on approach, techniques, and tools.
- You’ll be an authority in your field and make your mark on how we do things in Valtech.
- You’ll be part of the sprint planning, where you’ll help detailing and testing user stories.
- You’ll work hands-on with testing and quality assurance and design, develop and maintain test plans / cases / scripts testing, as well as execute functional, integration and system test cases.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What we expect from you:
- You’ve 5+ years’ experience as a Test Manager, Test Engineer, Test Lead, QA Engineer or similar roles within development of digital solutions.
- You’ve experience with establishing testing and release management processes.
- You’ve good knowledge of modern testing methods, processes and tools and frameworks such as Selenium, TMAP, and/or jMeter.
- You know your way around in an agile process, and you’re as excited about Scrum as we are.
- You’ve strong interpersonal skills, and can communicate across professions, departments and seniority levels.
What can you expect from us?
At Valtech you’ll become part of an exceptional team of more than 3,800 talented innovators, design thinkers, marketers, creatives, and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment. We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles, and teams. We’re consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients, and careers. We provide everyone with a large degree of freedom – in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We’ve, from the very beginning, always worked hard on providing everyone within our organization with the opportunity to grow and transform their job opportunities and career paths across the world. From graduates to seasoned professionals who are experts in their field. Valtech will always be recognized not just for the quality of the work we deliver, but for all the amazing people that make it happen. We don’t just talk about how to get things done; we really do transform by doing.
WHAT TO DO NEXT…
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So, if this sounds like your next adventure, then please do send us your application, and let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION AT VALTECH
At Valtech, we’re here to engineer experiences that work and reach every single person. To do this, we are proactive about creating workplaces that work for every person at Valtech. Our goal is to create an equitable workplace which gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be). You can find out more about what we’re doing to create a Valtech for everyone here.
Please do not worry if you do not meet all of the criteria or if you have some gaps in your CV. We’d love to hear from you and see if you’re our next member of the Valtech team!