Here’s what you will be doing
Working within a digital team dedicated to a major account in the luxury sector, you will act as a Tester and take part in several projects.
As such, you will:
- Work closely with project managers, developers, other testers, Valtech or partner agency employees;
- Comprehend users’ needs, elaborate testing strategies & generate a technical validation report;
- Submit and implement testing management and automatization tools;
- Carry out all or part of the testing campaigns for several releases of the product delivered: test execution as well as logging and managing bug fixing tickets;
- Report on your activities to your manager.
So, what are we looking for?
With at least 2+ years of experience as a Tester, you enjoy facing challenges and working as part of a multidisciplinary team. You are a creative force, and are well-accustomed to digital marketing platforms.
You are gifted with good analytic and deductive skills, you are a rigorous and methodical worker, with good people skills, and find it easy to adapt, react and be self-sufficient.
Knowledge of use cases and user stories is appreciated, as well as knowledge of the Adobe AEM and Hybris suites.
Full professional French and English proficiency is required (to maintain effective communication with client and distributed teams).