We are looking for a Trainee Atlassian with technical background to join our global team of 6,000 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide.
At the intersection of insights and perspectives, we leverage the power of data, AI, creativity, and technology to achieve experience innovation for many of the many of the world’s best-known brands, including L’Oreal, Mars, Audi, P&G, Volkswagen, and Dolby. Are you an innovative, forward-thinking individual who is eager to push the boundaries of the digital revolution?
The ideal candidate's skills include:
- Some experience of working in Data Analysis or Process Audit & Analysis or ERP or CRM system administration or similar
- Strong logical and analytical skills, critical thinking
- Exceptional internal customer service orientation and related skills
- Must be familiar with the Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, MS Office tools (MS Excel)
- Upper-Intermediate English level
- Exceptional organizational and work structuring skills, attention to detail, priorities management
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with migration Atlassian products (JIRA, Confluence)
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and practical Scrum experience
- General cyber security knowledge
- Experience in content management
- Experience in Software Development companies and/or E-commerce
- Work in the International distributed Team
- Global Atlassian Jira and Confluence administration, configuration and user support
New Jira projects creation & configuration by template new Confluence space/pages creation & configuration by template, structuring information
- Participation in Jira and Confluence data migration from local Valtech instances to global and/or from Data Center version to Cloud or Cloud to Cloud (including coordination with Stakeholders in corresponding countries, migrate data, users support)
- Control & analyze Data, facilitate of data correction, user support (Jira, Confluence)
- Prepare accurate and timely reports (working with the team in Agile approach with SCRAM/KANBAN boards and ServiceDesk tickets)
Initiate and support data analysis and process improvements
Mental and physical health:
- Medical insurance
- Sports reimbursement budget
- Home office support
- A number of free psychological and legal consultations
- Maternity & paternity leave support
Personal and professional development:
- Internal workshops & learning initiatives
- English language classes compensation
- Professional certifications reimbursement
- Participation in professional local & global communities
- Growth Framework to manage expectations and define the steps to move towards the selected career
- Mentoring program with the ability to become a mentor or a mentee to grow to a higher position
Valtech Ukraine has a system of progressive benefit packages – the longer you stay with the company – the more benefits you get.
Our main priority has always been people. Valtech has created One Fund to support Ukrainian colleagues and teams who have found their lives turned upside down. Forbes Ukraine ranked Valtech Ukraine as a Top 50 Wartime Employers, we are coming in at number 14.
You can not only become a part of constant evolution but can lead the change. The more we grow – the more opportunities there are to take responsibility, implement your creative ideas, and be the innovator and driver rather than the task executor.