Are you a brilliant designer who wants to be responsible for the final visual execution of our world class digital solutions for our great national and international clients?
If you are experienced within digital design and have a thorough understanding of design best practice principles - Then you might be our new Product / UI Designer at Valtech.
Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to our clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With our recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
As a product/UI designer in Valtech your primary responsibilities will be within User Experience & Design Delivery. You’ll be responsible for the final visual execution of our products and therefore your focus will be on the end result. That’ll be everything from setting up design-systems, sparring with front end to creating the one behaviour that will make the product come alive. Basically ensuring that the concepts you and the product team are creating are executionable.
That means you’ll need to:
- Understand and interpret the business, UX and concept requirements into visual outputs that’ll support the brand values and experience
- Create beautiful designs for products driven by meaningful, in-depth user research.
- Create High and Low-Fi mock-ups and prototypes.
- Take part in workshops.
- Work with stakeholders to review the design
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3 years experience with digital design
- Thorough understanding of design best practice principles
- Basic understanding of UX and Front end. Understands the importance of details in visual design
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Figma, code, Protopye/Aftereffects/Animate or similar
- Experience in building and maintaining Design Systems
- App and mobile experience
- Highly collaborative team player who can operate in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Organised and can work autonomously
- Able to present to clients and senior stakeholders with confidence.
- Preferably experience from a consultancy and client side – maybe worked as a freelancer.
- Self-motivated, highly structured, systematic, detailed and great sense of responsibility
- You thrive in an open and informal environment where flexibility comes with accountability
And here’s a little about us
As part of a global organization we have multi-cultural local environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers. We provide everyone with freedom and sky-high opportunities - in return, we expect an equally high degree of accountability and dedication.
We have a role-based, transparent workplace based on democratic principles where the same terms apply to everyone. Therefore, we all share the same loyalty-based pension and vacation scheme, health insurance and fringe benefits.
As part of our general transparent approach, we like to deal with salary upfront. So when you apply, let us know what you expect. With on-going interviews, we urge you to send your application as soon as possible.