We're basically looking for a human bridge. Someone who loves design, UI and coding equally and bridges the gap between these disciplines for big international clients. Sounds like you? Read on and apply!
What will you be doing?
Well, you're not going to be bored. That's for sure. The lion’s share of your job will revolve around coding, for example by building a component library. No worries though, we also need your UI and design skills. In order to create a mock-up for a car configurator or designing prototypes of product detail pages, for example.
And the clients you could end up working for? Hyundai, Boels or CZ, to name a few. Pretty cool, right?
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge and experience of modern frameworks like React, Angular and VueJS
- Strong focus on the development of User Interfaces and affinity with UX and design
- Experience with UI/CSS frameworks and methodologies (Bootstrap, Foundation, Bulma)
- Experience with design tools (Photoshop, Sketch/Zeplin, Figma) and design systems
- Experience with web accessibility
- An user-centered mindset
- Relevant work experience, preferably in a similar environment such as a digital agency;
- Sufficient knowledge of the English language. Do you speak Dutch too? That’s a great advantage
- You are familiar with Agile and Scrum.
* One of our requirements is that employees have a permanent address in the Netherlands and/or a valid work permit.
What will we give you in return?
Good employment terms and conditions, a competitive salary and room to develop yourself. How quickly your career progresses and how fast your salary grows depends entirely on you – with help from your mentor, of course. And our internal Academy will also help you continue to develop yourself. In addition, you can also, in consultation with your mentor, follow a work-related educational programme with an external provider. And because work, learning and private life are increasingly entwined, you can arrange your working time flexibly to match your creative peaks.
Acquisition not appreciated.