What will you be doing?
- You are the one that plans and leads the design process to ensure that every solution is born out of understanding the challenge that our clients are facing. That goes beyond just developing wireframes: you feel responsible for content, context and the customer journey and integrate them into your designs
- An inspiration for your colleagues and a lead by example. You help your team members improve their understanding of the customer journey. Plan and carry out research to inform the design process, making sure that we challenge every assumption
- Of course you apply your senior experience in UX and UI design. But not only there. You have a natural interest in recent technologies, market trends and improvements of the design process. Always walking that extra mile to ensure innovative solutions
- Facilitating workshops, where everyone is invited to chip in, and taking ownership of the outcome. That’s something you ensure
- You will work closely together with colleagues to ensure sparring and coherent solutions
- You connect with delivery operations, so they get heard and are involved in design solutions from early ideation, to accommodate both a technically feasible and desirable product
- And of course, you do not only advocate the user, you strive for user involvement during the design process as well
- Don’t be shy and be proud of what you do! Share your great work and reflections - not only internally but also to the greater world, to position Valtech as the number one go-to agency for innovative experience design
What do we expect from you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in interaction design or a related area/study
- You have at least 3 years’ experience working with customer experience at a senior level
- You embrace the digital mind-set. You have a thorough understanding of, and respect for, all the disciplines involved in digital projects. You take a holistic approach to digital communication and you know how to use this 360° perspective to map customer journeys and design and optimize key touch points
- Confident, ambitious and sharp as a knife: these words describe you
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to respectfully influence and challenge when needed. This goes towards clients, but also within the creative and product development teams
- You have worked with all of the tools needed to create a phenomenal user experience: The Adobe package, Sketch, InVision etc. But you understand the power of the pen, paper and sticky note, and when to put them into play
- You understand how to use/interpretate quantitative and qualitative insights to understand customer behavior. Being analytical is your second nature
- You like sharing insights with fellow colleagues and like-minded, and participate actively in design discussions, workshops and meet-ups
What do we offer in return?
Private Health Insurance
We hope you will never need it, but nevertheless we offer private health insurance to all our employees.
We never stop learning, that’s why we offer our employees an educational program with trainings or certifications.
We all deserve to live a healthy and well-balanced life. It's not an option, it's a necessity!
Our office located in the inner Center of Skopje was fully renovated and furnished with the best and most comfy furniture out there
Enjoy free coffee, drinks and snacks at work or join one of our famous company dinners in one of Skopje's Kafanas.
Besides a very competitive salary and additional vacation days you will join annual company events with the whole team.
Ready for a challenge? We guarantee you’ll find challenging projects at Valtech!
What’s the most important thing in a job? Cool colleagues with whom you spent most of the time during the week. We have a lot of them!
24 vacation days