We’re expanding to Malaysia and we’d like you to join us in this exciting journey!
Are you driven by working with research work from a variety of perspectives, business, customer and business world? And use customer insights and experience mapping to create new services to create new services through innovative concept and interaction design?
Your primary role
- Work with User Experience Lead and UX team to continuously refine User Experience practice for Singapore and APAC operations. This would include methodologies, processes, templates, tools and materials to drive and support the User Experience practice in Asia Pacific
- Conduct workshops where needed—such as user research, creation of customer experience map, personas, user stories, journeys and conduct user testing
- Work with stakeholders to review product design flow and ensure delivery of the best user experiences
- Create graphical design and layout for web and mobile experiences including mock-ups and prototypes
- Create beautiful designs driven by meaningful, in depth user research
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards
- Responsible for making decisions on strategic UX designs as well as continued enhancement and improvement of user interface components
- Timeliness in turning around required UX and UI designs
You’ll also help out on
Pitch or New Business Support
- Support Business Development Team with new business needs which include:
- Client meetings to introduce UX capabilities and understand client needs
- Prototypes/Mocks/Ideas to support the visualization of solutions in a new pitch
- UX assessment of potential leads and develop actionable insights to drive engagement
Marketing Materials Support
- Work with Marketing team to develop and/or refine marketing communications to share with customers
What you bring along
- 5+ years of proven industry experience in the capacity of a UI / UX Designer
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, prototypes, personas, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Experience designing effective & beautiful user experiences for responsive websites, iPhone / iPad and Android apps
- Creative and graphic design flair
- Experience using Photoshop, Adobe XD, Illustrator etc
- Prototyping tools such as InVision etc
- A solid grasp of user-centred design and testing methodologies, usability and accessibility concerns
- Experienced in user research
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies
- Effective communicator who is able to articulate design and solutions to stakeholders.
What we bring along
We trust in the expertise, skills and actions of our companions. That’s why we offer flexibility and freedom that enables them to take responsibility and make decisions.
Honesty, openness and respect are among our core values. We encourage an open feedback culture in order to build trust and grow together.
Fair & equal compensation
We keep up with the market standards and follow the principle of non-discrimination in compensation for work.
We offer a career, not just a job. Let us know the direction you want to take and profit from internal & external trainings and courses. Your personal and professional development is important to us.
Here’s a little about us
We’re local and global. We’re part of the global Valtech Group, spanning 5 continents with 40+ offices around the world – London, Amsterdam, New York, San Diego, Singapore, Buenos Aires - just to name a few. We are design thinkers, creatives and developers, who all create unprecedented success for our Global 500 clients while optimizing time-to-market and return on investment.
When you join, you will be part of a multi-cultural environments that are both open and collaborative, offering unmatched opportunities for personal and professional development – locally as well as globally.
We interact across countries, disciplines, trades, roles and teams. We are consultants before anything else and take ownership of our own work, clients and careers.
If you’d like to be part of a growing team, be sure to click on ‘Apply Now’ and meet up with us!