UX is at the heart of everything we do. Join one of the world’s most innovative digital agencies and play a key role in our creative development.
At Valtech, user experience is at the heart of everything we do.
You will drive and oversee the design direction for all Valtech clients and be responsible for developing intuitive, engaging designs that align to both customer and business needs.
This role requires a highly skilled practitioner with proven expertise across all phases of User Centred Design methodology. You will have a creative mind with excellent analytical, problem solving skills with a strong eye for detail.
You will have the ability to guide and mentor a team of UX and Visual Designers, while juggling multiple projects and competing priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
You will be a collaborative team player, comfortable working with agile methodologies, in a blended teams of UX Designers, Developers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners. You will be supported by a team of experts in their own field to make creative, innovative and awesome experiences.
Creativity, enthusiasm, personable and a flexible approach to work will help you to fulfil your potential here. 2020 is set to be a big year for Valtech Singapore and we are looking for the right person to play a key role in our creative development.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years of experience as a successful User Experience Designer
- Experience in an agency design team
- An outstanding portfolio presenting a diverse range of work across Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Design across digital touchpoints.
- Created prototypes of varying fidelity including wireframes, story boarding, user journey and work flows
- Expert knowledge of Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Excellent visual design skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills with the ability to influence, persuade and respectfully challenge clients and stakeholders when needed
- Knowledge of relevant technologies such as HTML/CSS/JQuery and their limitations
- The ability to communicate technical points to non-technical teams
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, then we would love to hear from you! To apply, please submit your CV including links to your online portfolio.