Here’s what you will be doing
Reporting to the Digital Expert, you will be involved in current and future missions, assisting our customers in formulating Customer Experience visions and strategies. In so doing, you will:
- Use techniques and tools originating from Service Design and Design Thinking (strategic monitoring & benchmark, customer journey mapping, empathy maps/personas, value proposition, co-creation workshops and conceptualisation, storylining and prototyping, etc.);
- Conduct varied Voice of Customer research projects (interviews, observations, shadowing, mystery shopper, focus groups, surveys, etc.);
- Translate CX vision and strategy into business & marketing opportunities;
- Identify and implement CX KPI;
- Produce and submit various types of reports (research reports, customer experience vision & strategy, mapping, etc.);
- Ensure that the CX vision and strategy is preserved through creating physical and virtual experiences;
- Work closely with internal/external projects’ collaborators;
- Perform analyses and hold presentations on industry best practices.
So, what are we looking for?
You have 2+ years of experience, preferably within a web agency or a pure player.
Your leadership skills are second to none, and your self-confidence and enterprising nature make you the ideal person to ferret out customers’ insights. Your natural sense of empathy drives you towards being a good listener and hones your ability to grasp customers’ needs.
You practice constant monitoring to stay on top of your game, and are able to evangelise your expertise. You know how to make an impact when relating VoC history and CX opportunities with flair, driving CX practice ever further.
A rigorous and organised individual, you’re able to manage several priorities at once without ever forgetting to care about details and design in order to produce quality deliverables.
A team player through and through, you work with and for the project team in multicultural backgrounds, hence why fluency in English is highly advised.