Valtech is a global digital agency with offices in 17 countries, employing more than 3,500 people from all walks of life. Valtech provides full digital services and brings value to its clients at every stage of a digital project: from strategic consulting to development and optimization of critical digital platforms for business.
With its recognized commitment to innovation and agility, Valtech helps brands grow and expand their businesses through web technologies while optimizing time to market and return on investment (ROI).
Partnering with multinational organizations, our core offerings are the design and build of Mobile Applications, eCommerce platforms, and enterprise content management systems using Salesforce, Adobe, SAP Hybris, and Sitecore.
Whatever your role at Valtech, we share the same traits: pride in our work and the way we deliver it.
Primary responsibilities - User Experience & Design Delivery
- Work with our UX Lead and UX team to continuously refine our User Experience practice for Singapore and APAC operations. This includes methodologies, processes, templates, tools, and materials to drive and support the User Experience practice in the Asia Pacific.
- Work with stakeholders to review product design flows and ensure delivery of the best user experiences and create structured Information Architecture.
- Understand requirements using methods such as user research, customer experience maps, personas, user journeys, and conduct user testing.
- Create beautiful designs for products driven by meaningful, in-depth user research.
- Create High and Low-Fi mock-ups and prototypes.
- Take part in and conduct workshops.
- Work closely with product managers and development teams to ship products that meet the highest design standards.
Other responsibilities – Pitch and new business support
- Support Business Development Teams with new business needs which include:
- Client meetings to introduce UX capabilities and understand client needs.
- Prototypes/Mocks/Ideas to support the visualization of solutions in a new pitch.
- UX assessment of potential leads and develop actionable insights to drive engagement.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and/or refine marketing communications to share with customers.
You will need some of the below:
- 3 years experience
- Singapore Citizen or PR
- Thorough understanding of UX best practice principles and Information Architecture.
- Experience using tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Abstract & Miro.
- Knowledge of Design Systems or complex product development environments.
- Highly collaborative team player who can operate in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects.
- Organised and can work autonomously and manage own workflow.
- Able to present to clients and senior stakeholders with confidence.
- Digital agency experience preferred but not essential.
- Experience in VR/AR/MR is a bonus.